Need

"Please don't leave again." Angel began kissing down your neck softly as he cuddled closer to your body. "I was feeling lonely after you left. I couldn't say anything to you either."

He then crawled on top of you and gazed deeply into your eyes. "(Y/n). You're not trash. You're anything but trash. I act the way I do on the streets because that's what I am. I can't let people see me as...something else. That day when I found you all tattered like that, I did intend on leaving you there but I couldn't shake off this feeling of pity towards you. I helped you because it was the right thing to do."

Your gaze never left his as you felt tears rolling down your face. Angel was being sentimental towards you and this was the only time he could show how much he cared about you. He must've felt really bad after you left. "Angel..." That's all you could say before you brought your hands up to his face and pulled him down for a kiss. He was caught off guard for a moment before he returns the kiss with just as much passion. You could feel his hands running down your sides then to your thighs before giving them a small squeeze. You made a small whimpering noise and Angel stopped briefly to look at you.

"Did that hurt?" he asked.

"A little," you said admittingly. "But please keep going."

This encouraged him enough to handle you a bit rougher and experiment a little more with his touches. He brushed his lips over yours teasingly before he pressed them against yours. You could smell a hint of that drink you couldn't remember on his breath. Angel then playfully nipped your bottom lip and licked over it. Suddenly, you felt his tongue slipped past your lips, licking and tasting the insides of your mouth thoroughly. You wrapped your arms around his neck, wanting more from him. You were desperate to give everything to him. You trusted him enough to give yourself to him. You were sick of being scared. Angel was your lifeline now.

The two of you were tangled up in each other's embraces, tasting and touching each other. Neither you or Angel wanted to stop; you wanted to keep going and he does as well. The spider demon gradually withdrew himself, running his eyes down your body slowly. He had a devious smirk as he traced a finger down your chest. You couldn't tell what he was thinking until he reached over to his nightstand and you see something gleaming in the faint light.

"Stay still," he ordered.

The cold surface came in contact with your neck and you shuddered in response. Angel languidly ran the flat cold object down the side of your neck then sharply held it to your throat. You began to panic. "Wh-what are you doing...?" you asked in a whisper. You heard him chuckle darkly above you and drew the object back from you. Instead, he tucked it inside your shirt and moved the object upward until it peeked out from the collar then angled it in a way where it would cut at the fabric cleanly.

"Um, Angel...?"

Without warning, Angel began cutting through the fabric of your shirt slowly, revealing your bra underneath. He then set the object back on the nightstand and tore the rest of your shirt off of your body. You could feel his heated gaze on your body, feeling slightly embarrassed about the multiple scars on your body from all the times you were assaulted and robbed. Angel then left a few kisses on your neck and on your stomach. It made you giggle a bit as he continued.

"Y'know... you're really pretty, (y/n)," he began as he spoke softly against your skin. "Any man would kill to have someone like you. You may not see it now..." He rose up to where you could see his face. "But eventually, they will want you." Angel began to unbutton his jacket and slowly worked his way down. "But if they want you..." From there, his pink and white pinstripe jacket slid off from his body and he loomed over your figure, gazing at you with lust in his eyes. "...they'll have to get through me first. THE Angel Dust."