Practice Makes Perfect

You swung around the pole twice before bringing your leg up to wrap it around for effective grip. As you done so, you felt yourself sliding down and you groaned. This was a lot harder than you thought. Some people make it look easy but in reality, it's not. You gripped the pole once again to ease yourself on the floor and you turned to your tutor, Angel, who stood behind you with nothing but his garter straps and pink thigh-high boots.

"This is really hard," you complained. "How do you expect me to do this kind of job?"

"It takes a lot of practice, (y/n)," he said as he walked over to the other pole next to you. "First off, you're not gripping the pole properly. Here, lemme show you." He demonstrated it by swinging around the pole twice before bringing his leg up around the pole, spinning himself around with such ease. He does it a few times before climbing off the pole then proceeds to stroll over to you. "The trick is to have one of your legs as a support. Also, remember to keep yourself steady while you're on the pole. Try again."

You gave yourself some time to gather your strength before making another attempt. This time, you did exactly what Angel instructed. You let your body swing around a few times and you closed your eyes slowly dowsing off as if you were in a calm state. However, you accidentally relaxed the leg that was gripping the pole and you were slipping down too fast. Thankfully, Angel caught you before you hit the floor and sighed in relief.

"Be a bit more careful!" The albino spider demon carefully set you down on your feet, his arms still around your waist. "Don't space out like that! You can seriously hurt yourself!"

"Sorry..." You glanced away from him in shame. That was a very careless move on your part. You were enjoying how euphoric it felt while you were on that pole. Perhaps you have much to practice before you're more than capable to balance yourself on a dancing pole.

"Although, I'm glad you're alright. Let's call it a day and go grab a few drinks." You agreed to the suggestion and hugged him close. He simply laughed and escorted you out of the studio and into the changing room. As he walked over to the locker with his clothes, he glanced over his shoulder and gave you a sassy smirk. "Y'know, you're a pretty fast learner. Kinda makes me wonder a few things about you."

"Oh, shut up," you scoffed, knowing fully well what he meant. "Do you always think with your dick?"

"Hey, I'm a slut. That's totally different."

"No. It's not." You slipped into your shorts and boots before giving Angel the look. "Slutty spider."

You heard him chuckle next to you and spun you around, pressing himself against you. "Careful, cupcake. I don't play nice when it comes to name-calling." He emphasizes his point by grinding his hips roughly against your pelvis and groping your ass tightly in his hands, causing you to let out a small whimper. "Just be lucky I don't treat you like one of my customers."

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" Your apology seems to suffice as he backs away to let you put on the rest of your clothes. "Although..." You glanced downward at the floor frowning. "I still feel bad for not being able to... Well... You know."

"Hey, don't you even start with that, (y/n). Like I said before, I'm not forcing you to do it. Just let me know when you're comfortable enough."

You were surprised by how patient Angel is with you. You've only known him for a few days and while he has been flirty with you from time to time, he hasn't went beyond that yet. He fully respected your boundaries and made sure you were comfortable enough to engage in any contact whatsoever. You've also learned that Angel tends to be very careless and... well... a bratty asshole. However, it was for a good reason; he simply did not want to ruin his own image that he created for himself and you were okay with it. Eventually, you will have to create an image of your own because in Hell, you're either the hunter or the prey and you don't want to be the prey. Nor did you want to be a hunter. You just want the respect you deserved instead of being ridiculed and beaten down like a helpless gazelle.