———————————————
I enter my hotel room and put it back on the charger since it was at 60%. I take a shower, brush my teeth , put on my clothes, and style my hair.

 I take a shower, brush my teeth , put on my clothes, and style my hair

You're the handsomest man in the world...Thanks handsome. You know who could beat you though?...No, who?...Namjoon...Really?...Well he's a close second, he could tie with you...Really?...Yeah, if he wasn't so adorable then he'd definitely tie with you...True. I look at myself weirdly. Did I really just...

Anyways!

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
-A bunch of business crap!-

3rd Person POV:
He grabs his briefcase and heads down to the limousine, stepping in and waiting patiently before the chauffeur drove off. After he sat in the backseat, he got a call from Sejin. "Hello?" He says after answering. "Hello Jin, we're going to meet in front of the building correct?" Jin replies with a 'yes'. "Okay, we'll be there in 20 minutes, how about you?" He asks his chauffeur how long the drive will be. "A good 15 before I arrive. I'll meet you both there." He says. They all agree and the two hang up.

When he made it, he saw a bench protected from the sun close to the building so he exited and waved to his chauffeur. As he sat and waited, he couldn't help but think about Namjoon. The boy he so wished to call his. His beautiful brown hair, his chocolate brown eyes, his cherub and pink cheeks, his cute button nose, nice ears, dazzling smile, plush lips, his adorable dimples... God...is this love? (A: yeah, is this love?) Is this what it feels like? He thinks to himself. He knew he was falling, but has he fell so quickly? There's no way, everybody fantasizes about their crush. He can't say he fell, I mean come on! Let's be rational here. Just an undeniable crush.

They made it and snapped him out of his internal debate with himself.  They made sure they were prepared and looked presentable before heading inside and being lead to the main conference room, the place where they would hold the meeting. They meet Mr. Choi and his supervisors, all bowing to each other before taking their seats. He sat down at the opposite end, Sejin on his left and SiHyuk on his right. "Annyeounghaseyo, Mr. Choi. It is a pleasure to meet you and settle on the compromise of this construction plan." Seokjin starts first. "Annyeounghaseyo Seokjin-ah, Mr. Sejin, and Mr. Bang. I hope we can come to a fair compromise for the plot that you wish to build your café on." Choi starts.

Seokjin nods and folds his hands above the table. "I hear that your succession rate is high, your income is profitable, and your popularity rises by the day. All great reasons why we believe your café will benefit us both greatly if we come to an agreement by the end of this meeting." He states. His advisors nod in agreement. Jin internally notes that impressing him and his team is checked off on his list. "I do wish that we will come to a fair compromise as well. We honestly don't have huge requests in order to buy this plot and become shareholders. The main requirements are typed on these papers." Jin says. SiHyuk took his cue to pass them the Manila folder filled with the necessary information.