3; flowers?

-'⚡ Thor sat in front of the laptop with a soft pout, he still didn't do very well with technology, but he was learning. It had taken him almost thirty minutes to accept Peter's Skype, but the small boy seemed just as happy to see him.

" Its okay, Mr.Thor! You'll get it eventually!" The teenager spoke encouragingly, giving him a wide smile. " It takes learning, but if Steve can do it? So can you."

" I understand the phone. But now the computer?"

" Its okay. it takes time."

The two beamed at each other for a moment, and Pete looked up at Thor happily. The god and him were very good friends, Thor was lile the cool uncle who got Pete a puppy even though his dad's said no. That's the only reason why Scooby was in the tower.

" Any luck with Mr.Bruce?" The teenager asked softly, but Thor's blush was a dead give away. " You haven't told him..?"

" No. But, there's a good reason!"

" well what is it?"

" Its that I can't.." He trailed off, chewing the insides of his cheeks anxiously. Peter could see the look of disappointment on Thor's face, so he refrained from saying anything.

" He likes you back.." Peter reminded him, a soft frown on his lips. " I mean, come on, who wouldn't? You just need to put yourself out there."

Put himself oh there. Thor could do that. He was certain, he nodded quickly, a wide grin falling over his face. He was going to put himself out there, no more subtle hints.

" I know exactly what to do.."

" Good!"

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

Thor spent the entire day, filling the compound with sunflowers. The god thought Bruce would like the bright color, because yellow signified happiness. He even did the laundry, except some of Hulk's clothes shrank. Thor laid his head in his hands, waiting patiently for Bruce to come home.

The blonde perked up at the sound of tbe front door opening, and the scientist slipped into view. He watched the way the smaller mans eyes ran across the compound. Bruce slowly looked up at Thor, a smile on his features.

" Did you do this?" The scientist cocked his brow, a grin on his features.

Thor only nodded, testing his expression carefully. Banner looked happy, almost like a child in a candy store. The god was his usual puppy dog self, staring down at banner for any recognition.

" Its because Loki is coming home today, isn't it? " Bruce beamed at the blonde, happy the two siblings were getting along again. " that's so sweet.."

" What?" He said dumbly, bright blue eyes blinking. Thor had forgotten all about Loki, he was getting accepted as an avenger. That was mostly because of Peter, though.

" Your brother is coming? You got his room ready last week, remember?"

" Right. Yeah. Of course, this is all for him."

Banner didn't catch the way his face fell, and went to the fridge. Thor took in a breathe, opening his mouth to protest. He quickly shut himself up.

The God's eyes slowly slipped to the counter, his pupils staring down the note he had written for Bruce. His palm hovered over the envelope, and after a battle broke out in his head. With much hesitation, he reached over, grabbing the piece of paper that held every emotion he had left, and slipping in his pocket. The scientist let out a hum, peering into the refrigerator.

" Do we have any leftover lasagna?"

" No. Hulk ate that." He responded softly to the smaller man, coming up behind him to look at what they had in the fridge. It wasn't much.

Bruce could feel Thor's breathe against his neck, and the warmth of his body press against him as he snatched a couple things from the top shelf. His hand wrapped around the handle of the refrigerator, attempting not to lean his body in closer to Thor.

" What..uh..What are you making?" Bruce cleared his throat, his eyes fluttering as the God pulled away.

" I'm making you salad. lots of veggies. good for a vegetarian." The blonde hummed, placing the peppers on the cutting bored. They weren't spicy in any sense, but they added the perfect taste and texture to just about anything. " What time is Loki getting here again?"

" I'm not sure. You know Loki. He gets here when he gets here.."

" Yeah, I know Loki."

They sat in silence for a minute while he sliced and diced the vegetables, tossing them into the spinach with a hum. Bruce watched the larger man with a giggle, a smile on his lips. Banner slowly went to him, running his fingers through his hair, the blonde mess fell just below his he. Thor smiled at the fingers combing through his blonde locks, his hair was long enough to pull into a messy bun now, but nothing close to what it was.

" Its getting long.." Bruce hummed, as he pulled his hands away from the soft hair. It wasn't greasy, or even as stringy as it looked, it was silk and thick.

" Yeah. I want to grow it out again. I don't feel like myself without it."

" you looked good with it short, but it's nice long too." Bruce and the Hulk both liked it better long. They wouldn't tell him that, though. In fear that maybe it wouldn't sound right.

There was a long pause, and Thor turned around to face him. They were so close, the god of thunder fought to keep himself from wrapping his arms around the man. They were silent once again, as they fought themselves to stay where they were. Thor's crystal eyes met Bruce's deep brown one's, and before they knew it Loki was barging in.

" Your king is here!" The God of Mischief boomed, as he entered the door. He was wearing his horns, short hair a mess, he wore a green " I ❤ NY" shirt, and ripped skinny jeans. Even in midguardian clothes he was extra.

A sigh escaped Thor's soft lips, and he pulled away from Bruce. He couldn't help his excitement, though, as he tackled his brother to the ground.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

// We all know who's going to play matchmaker in this story. 🐍