61; Tied To You

━━⛥⌒*゚

" What are we going to do?" Thor grumbled, his head falling in defeat.

So many things clouded his mind; their first week of marriage and everything was so complicated. Thor would rather it be complicated with his husband then anyone else though. His big blue eyes settled on the doctor while he thought. His bottom lip was caught in his teeth, a brow cocked and a light frown on his face as the scenarios fluttered all around his head.

" I have an idea," Bruce finally confessed. He still wore that distant look like he was still going over the plan in his head. " But you won't like it."

" It will be better then nothing," Thor frowned.

" We need to come out about our relationship publicly, before the video can be posted." Bruce hummed, a little sigh leaving him.

" I think no plan would have been better..."

" No! Listen, this is perfect!" Bruce smiled at him, though there was unmistakable terror sparkling I'm brown orbs. " We wanted to help Peter through this, and the best way of offering our support is tossing ourselves under the bus!"

Thor stared at him for a long time and his brows furrowed. He wanted to think Bruce was a mad man, that his husband just didn't understand the situation but he was hardly ever wrong. The God sighed and rubbed his face.

" You promise it will help Peter?" He frowned, trying to suffocate his hope before it managed to persuade him.

" I promise."

Bruce stood on the tips of his toes to press a kiss against Thor's forehead. A heavy sigh released from his soft lips and embraced the much larger man. Reluctantly he held onto him and guided his lovers face to his broad chest.

" If we can get the heroes that we know are LGBTQ+, like us, to come out then they can't fire us all." Bruce whispered. He allowed his eyes to slip shut and his body to move close. " Not forcefully but there's no harm in asking, right?"

" Are you sure this is good idea?"

" Yes."

Thor finally nodded, trying to untense the stuff muscles in his shoulders. He took careful breaths and tried to think about the good that could come out of this. They weren't going to leave Peter in the dust, they had no choice anymore. Of course it had to happen right after their honey moon. It was their simple bad luck. Every time they left for vacation of some sorts, something bad happened.

" Do you want to have plane sex?" Bruce said bluntly, turning his gaze up at Thor.

" What? Here?"

" Yeah!"

" Sure."

Thor didn't bother joking about the lack of romance in that moment. He didn't mind much, and Bruce was doing it to distract the both of them from what was next. Soft lips met his, and moved lightly to take the lead. Bruce's fingertips traced over chilled abs and up the button up shirt that looked like it might pop any second. Warmth radiated off his skin and their bodies pressed flesh against each other.

Bruce took the lead until he was flipped around and pressed against the wall. A knee was shoved in between either leg to keep them parted and his pants were discarded. Soon the fingers he had been sucking on worked inside him, drawing out quiet moans.

A large hand fell over his mouth to muffle the little noises of pleasure, while the other continued to prep him. Digits moved slow and steady, curving occasionally to brush against his prostate. As soon as he was prepped and ready, thick fingers were replaced by his heubands member. Bruce could never get over how perfect he felt inside him; he was a bit of a size queen but he would never admit it.

Thor was so big, thick and long In just the perfect way. He didn't know how long he was at the God's mercy. How long hips snapped forward, and forced drool to inch down his plump limps and for his eyes to roll back.

It was long enough for his head to fog and his legs to grow weaker. Thor's thrusts moved in a steady pace; not too quick and not too slow. A large arm looped around his waist and pushed deep inside him. Bruce gasped out and his back arched with every snap of his hips. His orgasm was building quick and powerful. Thighs quivered lightly and he leaned back against his strong chest, jaw dropping as he choked out a moan.

Warmth spilled deep inside his walls as Thor unloaded inside him, and he clung to the large body pressed against his. Bruce let out quiet gasps as the God guided him to his orgasm. His walls fluttered around him and he tried to quiet himself down as he finally came.

" God I love you," Thor purred against his ear.

A small smile fell on Bruce's lips and he gasped as his love slowly pulled out. He turned to face him, and carefully connected their lips. Thor cleaned the both of them the best he could in a small bathroom in the sky. He peppered kisses all over Bruce's soft skin and held him for a moment longer.

Thor allowed his husband to head to their seats first. He waited ten minutes, and an extra thirty seconds just in case. There was a light knock on the door and he pried the small door open with a very light smile. Like nothing had happened at all, Thor slipped out of the bathroom and went to Bruce's side.

Looking at him you wouldn't have guessed the small boy had just been writhing under him, begging for more. Bruce's cheeks were pink as a large hand held onto his small ones. He leaned into The God's light touches and hie big brown eyes shut.

For the rest of the flight Bruce slept; his cheek pressed against his broad shoulder. They hadn't killed a lot of time; the fourteen hour flight was exhausting even if one of them had slept. The second flight was much better, considering nobody had filmed them without their consent.

Thor was glad to slip out of the car once they had made it home. He carried Bruce through the long hallways and turned into their room. Seeing their bed caused a sigh to leave him. He laid his love onto the mattress and carefully pulled his shoes off. Thor dressed him in something more comfortable, and slipped the comforter over his small body.

He collapsed against their bed without doing anything to himself that he had done to Bruce. Thor fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆