37; We've Just Begun

━━⛥⌒*゚

Bruce had half a mind to smack Thor upside the head for keeping all this a secret for so long, but he couldn't help but feel a tinge of happiness. His thoughtful, stupid, adorable, amazing little god. His eyes scanned over the documents, all the extravagant plans Thor had for this proposal. Fireworks, flowers, beautiful scenery. He knew it wasn't what Thor wanted. The love of his life was a king and simple man, Thor would have rather gone on a nice hike somewhere and pull out a sword to purpose, which Bruce wouldn't have minded even the slightest bit. 

The Norse people had a couple of odd traditions, it was true. But Bruce thought the marriage and engagement rituals were romantic. The Bride in groom, or their case the grooms, would exchange swords instead of rings. They would then place each other's rings on the swords' tips and hand them over to their partner to put them on themselves. In most cases than none, the swords had been the swords handed down from their parent's marriages. 

Bruce didn't have a sword, sadly. 

" I'm still mad at you.." He hummed, looking up at the god with a small frown. His hands still gripping onto all the logs. 

" I know," Thor said simply, sitting beside him with a small frown. " At least you don't think I'm with another man.."

" That's why I'm mad! You let me think that you.." Bruce shook his head. He would have rather had this surprise spoiled than felt how he felt. 

Softly the gods' large hands slipped into his much smaller ones, leaning forward to press his forehead against his Eros'. Thor's thumb gently rubbed circles against his skin and released a shaky sigh. 

" I thought that's what the Midgardians did," he pouted a little at Bruce. 

" You and I both know I am not the average Midgardian, and in no way are you the average Asgardian." Bruce sighed, moving to kiss his temple. He was relieved but he tried not to feel hurt for the lies. He knew Thor meant no harm, that this was for the greater good. 

" I'm sorry," Thor slowly moved his hands to cup his cheeks, gazing down at his hazel orbs. He watched Bruce's face melt into a small smile and he let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

Bruce set the logs on the table and hesitantly moved to crawl onto his lap. Soft thighs pressed against either side of the gods' wide hips, and he leaned up to connect their lips. Thor gasped a little slightly shocked by the quick change in atmosphere. The kiss was calm and gentle but quickly grew like a rising tide. 

Hands groped and breath shook the longer they pressed and pulled at each other, attempting to close an invisible gap between them. Thor could feel Bruce's hands wander, fingers dragging under his shirt and stroking every inch of skin. 

" Please.." Bruce whispered against the loving kisses, brown eyes gazing up at his future husband.

Thor was still a little surprised at how quickly this had all escalated, but he didn't hesitate to guide Banner onto his back. Strong hands were so gentle as they stripped Bruce down. He pressed small kisses against his skin after pulling off every layer of skin. Thor took soft thighs in his hand and lightly pulled him closer.

Bruce let out a quiet whimper, tired of the anticipation. He watched as Thor ducked down littering purpling marks across his sensitive skin. His mouth traveled closer and closer to Bruce's sensitivity, every inch closer to his member caused little trembles to move down his body. The god didn't hesitate to lick over his baby's tip. Blue eyes slipped up to watch Bruce carefully as he began to service him. 

He started with kitten licks before easing his head down, listening to Bruce's quiet noises. He held a handful of blond hair, every light bob forcing soft moans from him. Thor pulled back to drag his tongue over every inch, a string of drool connected to his soft lips as he breathed out a sigh. Bruce tried desperately not to meet his eyes, his hands reaching to cover his face as a deep red bubbled over his tan cheeks. 

" You're beautiful," Thor whispered. 

" Shut up-" 

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆ ☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆

Quietly they laid together, enjoying the silence. Thor softly ran his fingers through short brown hair his smile growing the longer they spent together. Bruce turned to look at him and shook his head softly.

"Thor?"

" What is it?" He turned with a light smile.

" Aren't you going to ask me to marry you already?"

Thor sat up, pressing his scratched up back against the bedframe. His ocean eyes studying Bruce's face to make sure he was being serious. He looked up at him with those puppy dog eyes and moved to crawl onto his lap.

" I'm going to say yes." He hummed, moving to press a kiss against his cheek. 

" Are you sure you don't want it to be special..?"

Bruce nodded softly, ignoring the hesitant look Thor gave him. He reached into the nightstand to pull out the ring and looked over at him with a loving smile.

" Will you marry me, Bruce Banner?"

" Yes! Of course you idiot!" Bruce squealed, showing a smile that would bring Valkyrie to tears.

Thor felt his eyes fill with tears. With the sun out, and only a small cluster of clouds, light rain spilled over the Avenger's home.  Gently he slipped the ring onto the finger of his Eros. Seeing him wearing it made his heart swell and his breath shake. His fiance.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆ ☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆

//𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲:

𝟏.) 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.

𝟐.) 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧! 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐭 (𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲) 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐂𝐔 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤! 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞.