Chapter 179

Gu Fan tried to separate Gu Jiao away from her to talk to her.

But right now Gu Jiao didn't really bulge an inch, she was busy crying. Gu Fan furrow her brows. and was puzzled by Gu Jiao outburst of tears.

What did they do to this daughter of hers for her to be this shaken.

Gu Fan: "Jiao'er, what happened!? Where are we? Did they do something on you?"

When Gu Jiao heard her mother's voice she couldn't help but to hug her tighter.

Gu Fan that Gu Jiao tighten her embrace, she felt that something is wrong here. Gu Jiao's embrace is so soft, to soft for someone who was wearing clothes.

Gu Fan then realized Gu Jiao was not wearing undergarments. She was alarmed that they touch her daughter immorally.

A fire of rage suddenly blossomed on her heart.

How could they do that to this child!

Even though she and Gu Jiao was strange from each other. Gu Jiao was still her daughter. And no mother would want to happen something like this to their daughter!

Those b@stard!!! This won't do!!! Based on how shaken and scared Gu Jiao is, she concluded that they did something unimaginable to her.

Gu Fan returns Gu Jiao hug. She felt weird, this was the first time she hug Gu Jiao. Suddenly she felt a link was connected to Gu Jiao. And a strange feeling is blooming in her heart, it was the same feeling when she is hugging Li Qiang.

Is this what they saying of blood connection? She never put Gu Jiao in her heart the same as how she value Li Qiang.

When Li Qiang is conceive, Li Cheng was there all throughout of the way and didn't leave her side, the support and love her husband gave her when she was pregnant with Li Qiang is very much that it made her heart soft and move.

Unlike when she was pregnant with Gu Jiao. She felt her world crash and the future is shallow. Especially when Li Jun's mother was still alive and she could see how Li Cheng took care of her and Li Jun.

She knows that the child she was carrying is unwanted by the people and the world around her. Then the disappointment came again when she learned she was carrying a girl that won't be able to carry the family names.

But she was not cruel enough to let that little girl go in her wombs. So after giving birth to Gu Jiao, she left her to her mother and go on with her lives.

She could now honestly say that her love for this daughter of her was change into frustration and envy. Maybe at that time she was already having a feelings with Li Cheng that's why she envy Li Jun's mother who was in the care of Li Cheng.

Envy her for the love and care that she couldn't have despite of having his daughter. And she was not as cruel as she thought she is because that time she couldn't have the heart to destroy his family.

So she kept about Gu Jiao from him. It was like a punishment for both of them him for not even giving a speck of attention after what happened to them that night and her for still craving the unattainable.

She told herself after that she don't need love only money will make her happy and there are a lot of people that will care and love her.

She then threw herself in the arms of other men, powerful and influential men that would give her attention and care. Some even purpose to her but she contented herself on playing around with these wealthy men.

*************

Please visit below link for advance chapters:

https://www.patreon.com/xiao_meilii