Chapter 98

Gu Jiao was slack jaw seeing Li Jun's late teen body build.

The first time they took a bath together, she was grace by the sight of the younger teen Li Jun, that time she could already some signs of maturing.

The second time they were together accident happen and she had no time to clearly appreciate his beauty.

No, she had all the time in the world to do so. Li Jun was even more willing to undress in front of her without reservation,she could feel it! But when she looks at his face she couldn't see why she was so sure that he was doing it intentionally, her institution was kicking in and was telling her that this was purely intentional.

Gu Jiao wants to cry she can't even condemn her brother to tainting her innocent eyes. Cause she was also willing to watch him intently and not let even a muscle be miss.

Gu Jiao just abandoned all her reasoning and just stood up. She was a competitive woman if it's undressing then let's compete who could make drool who. Fufufu... While laughing evilly...

She stood up and also started lifting her shirt when Li Jun was about to unbuckle his belt.

Li Jin stop moving when he felt Gu Jiao from her place when he saw her lifting her dress and was about to undress her top he continued on whatever he was doing without looking away.

Their eyes met in the air but kept going on with their movements without breaking their eye contact as if they agreed on having a eye to eye contest. Both sides won't admit defeat.

They stubbornly kept their eyes on each other.

When the two stood in front of each other with only their underwear on. Gu Jiao was the first to extract her line of sight, she couldn't take the intense feeling she could see in her brothers eyes, she feels like she would be suck inside of them.

Her breathing quicken and her face was so flush and her blood just keep on her head rushing in. Her big brother gaze was really intense she couldn't even look and she felt a little shy now does that even make sense.

When Li Jun saw her attention shifted he was annoyed with whatever took her attention. He slowly walk to her and extend his arms to trap her between him and the sink on her back.

Gu Jiao felt the pressured in front of her. She look up again.

Li Jun narrowed his eyes he was liking their position. He could see an innocent bunny looking at him naively, an innocent creature like her was very appetizing to his appetite.

Such a delicious meal if he didn't taste a bit of this sinful fruits. He would definitely regret it in his whole lifetime.

He let his subconscious desire dictate his action. Li Jun's grab Gu Jiao small frame. And put her back on the sink.

When their flesh touch each other both of them shivered.

Gu Jiao could feel Li Jun was burning, his body temperature was higher than usual. She was a little uncomfortable that she feels as if she was being burned but at the same time she is like a moth who can't resist the bright hot fire which is Li Jun.

Her big brother is so hot that her sanity was at stake and she only could drool over him.

Li Jun who was watching her took the opportunity and kiss her rosy red lips.

[You know the drill.... P-18 patron part only]

*****

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- https://discord.gg/FW96T5C