Chapter 92

Li Cheng was seating in the bench shamefully, his daughter was now mad at him. He doesn't know does terms that Li Jun used towards him.

He even called out Gu Jiao when Li Jun continually ignore him. Panicking, asked his daughter in a loud voice about the red tide and big aunt.

Her daughter was stunned at first then he clearly remember how she narrowed her eyes while angry pout her cute cheeks, then she stumped her right foot then turned around running towards Li Jun.

He watch how his daughter hide in Li Jun's blossom then he heard her sulkily complain that she was bullied by him.

Li Cheng was stupefied about his situation. He was only worried about her and now he was a bully. Li Qiang his youngest son generously explain about what big aunt and red tide means.

When the information sunk in, he was embarrassed looking around the people that giving him an odd look while whispering. He suffered such humiliation, he grievely turned towards his daughter to asked forgiveness but seeing Li Jun taking advantage of Gu Jiao humiliation.

He saw Li Jun hug her waist  while petting her head with a bunny ears that looks cute on her now that he noticed.

Li Jun was giving him a frown as if saying 'look what you have done, Jiao'er was now embarrassed by you with this lot of people.'

Li Cheng faced turned black remembering his suffering, he was clearly clueless about those terms, it was Li Jun's fault not clearly explaining his words, why does he needs to used those stupid terms if he could just directly say it to him in a whisper.

Li Cheng was unhappy, this Li Jun was not putting him in his eyes anymore humph let's see how I discipline you when you return to S city and my little princess is not angry anymore with me.

Li Cheng finished his lament on his mind. He then turned his attention to the three who was now playing with some purry pet or he should say Gu Jiao was playing while the two was watching beside her.

His tired body and soul from stressed and work was healed, watching them happily enjoyed themselves he was also happy. His gas of wrath was now being replaced by positivity and happiness. The genuine smile on his son and daughter face was heart warming. He stood up and made his way towards them.

He pets the small rabbit on his daughter's lap. Then look up to see a cute bunnies ear Jiao in front of him. His thoughts run rampant, he now know why Gu Jiao bounce back to happiness, she was happy to see her own kind of animals and play with them. Li Cheng gave a nod of approval to his conclusion.

Li Qiang happily called a staff member that's was assigned in their area. He let the staff took a picture of them and happily send it to his Grandfather.

They went home to Li Jun's penthouse where they decidedly eat dinner and let Gu Jiao cook for them.

Li Cheng unconsciously forgot to call Gu Fan to join them. He was happily bonding with his children. That the his subconsciousness leave Gu Fan behind having a trauma on the drama she caused before, that let's him not enjoy his stay on Li Jun's house.

Li Wei who was happily pruning his plants receive a message from his son's when he opened it up. His mood suddenly took a full turn.

'Why are they happily taking pictures without him! He was sure that Li Cheng was in capital to work? Why is he now happily touring with his grandchildren?! That son of his was clearly just in vacation and not working, humph when you got home here I'll make sure to discipline you unfilial child! Not letting me join the fun! Haggling all his grandchildren! ' Li Wei pettiness from seeing their photos was in full bloom. (╬ಠ益ಠ)

*****

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- https://discord.gg/FW96T5C