Chapter 86

Li Qiang enthusiasm came back after looking on the tiger area. He enjoyed seeing the ferocious animals. He got a new favorite, they look so mighty and strong, he remember his big brother Li Jun awhile ago, he looks like this animal who was ready to attack their preys, he gave his big brother a glance when he saw him right now, he is taking back his statement that he looks like a tiger, now he looks like a pet dog trailing his owners while waging his tail, little Qiang covered his face he was ashamed his brother was reduce to this! Where is the fierceness, the predatory aura awhile ago!? Boooo! Brother so lame... ( ̄ε ̄)

They also went to the crocodile farm where Li Jun and Gu Jiao fed to the  cage full of crocodile.

Gu Jiao was the one who voluntarily wants to fed the crocodiles at first she thinks it was challenging, when the instructor gave them some reminder and a little knowledge about crocodile, Gu Jiao was fascinated she never knew that crocodile open their mouth wide under the water in a river waiting for fishes that's how they usual hunt informed by the instructor. So when crocodile open their mouth in a very long time it means their waiting for food.

She look at the cage when the instructor finish talking, she saw a whole lot of crocodile with their mouth wide open and they look like a statue.

When they entered the are she taught that they were all crocodile statue cause they don't move for a long time, she was surprised when the crocodile in front of her that she was observing suddenly move.

She was pretty excited entering the bridge above the crocodile pool inside the cage, Li Jun was still holding her hands. Li Qiang was left behind with a sour face, he insisted at first that he would tag along but the policy at the crocodile cage won't allow it children below 15 years old are not aloud, the instructor said it might leave behind a traumatic experience to the young once. That's why Li Qiang was left at the waiting area, with a dissatisfied face and was sulking on his seat when they were about to go to the cage.

Gu Jiao and Li Jun already reach the center point of the bridge they have an instructor who guide them and was the one who was holding the bucket of meat to be fed to this crocodiles.

Li Jun was the on who tried first, he was given a fishing rod with a meat on it, then slowly he let the meat down to the waiting mouths. All this was done with only his one hand, he was really stubborn on holding her hand, Gu Jiao don't know if she should laugh or cry... She had turned invalid on her one hand.

When the meat was already within reach of a crocodile mouth, Gu Jiao was scared silly, the crocodile as if smelling a delicious food rush on top of each other with their mouth open she can see them below her feet through the gap of the wooden planks of the bridge.

Suddenly, she felt that Li Jun staggered, when she saw that her brother was being pulled by the crocodile, she panic: "Brother! Let the rod go!"

She pulled Li Jun towards her, she was scared silly thinking that her beloved brother was in danger being pulled down by this vicious animals.

Gu Jiao can't bare to see both of them to be eaten by this hungry monster, look their even filling up on each others back creating a ladder just to eat some food... Buhuhu why was her brother still not yet letting the fishing rod go, she could already feel the powerful pull of the crocodile, her big brother was already leaning on the bridge and it looks like he was about to fall off...

*****

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- https://discord.gg/FW96T5C