Chapter 90

When Li Cheng got to there place Gu Jiao was able to calm herself down.

Her eyes are already swollen from crying the entire day. She couldn't believe herself that she didn't do anything for today except cry every other hour.

She don't know anymore if it's because of the situation or her mood was really just in full swing with her big aunt knocking on her lower half. Being a girl is really tiring.

She saw her father making his way towards them. After he got to their sitting bench he squinted down in front of her.

"Baby what's wrong?" Li Cheng asked full of worry.

Gu Jiao who was just coax on stopping her tear glands. Was reminded again on what happen, she pouts and her eyes turns watery and was ready for a full blown crying again. Why?! Is she crying again, she was already tired can someone please put a cork on her tear glands to stop, she wants to stop crying! Why are women does even have bug aunt that visits them it's already was painful but this also affect her mood so unfair so troublesome... (☍﹏⁰)。

Li Cheng was surprised to see Gu Jiao was ready to cry again. He narrowed his eyes and was thinking about thousands of reason of why his daughter was crying again.

Li Qiang was dissatisfied and said in childish domineering voice: "Father! I didn't call you here to make sister cry again. And did you just block our no?! What big guts you have I'll tell this to grandpa!"

"....." Li Cheng was speechless on his youngest son's argument. First he just got here and was just able to asked one question and now it was his fault on making Jiao'er cry. Second, it was his weak and envious heart who block them. Who told him, Li Qiang, to kill him, Li Cheng, from jelousy. ఠ ͟ಠ

Li Cheng just ignore little Qiang and focus on his daughter in front of him. He lift her up on Li Jun's lap and he sat on the bench then put down Gu Jiao on his side.

Gu Jiao hug him and bury her face on his chest: "Okay?! Tell Daddy who dare bully my beautiful princess! I'll immediately cut his next generation to come."

Li Jun who was keeping quiet beside them frowned on what Li Cheng said. He didn't know but he was a little uncomfortable about cutting the next generation phrase. Is he guilty scaring his sister like this.

Li Qiang who was pouting while blowing his cheeks like a squirrel was so angry with his father for ignoring him. He went to his sister and leaned on her lap. He pop the breath he was holding and gave a heavy sigh he really can't count on his father, see he was just here for 5 minutes he already made his sister cry.

Li Qiang turned his gazed to his big brother although he was a little puzzled why his brother was so quiet right now. Humph he cannot count on this two giants, he needs to take the matters in his own hands. This two giants are just so-so couldn't even coax his beloved sister. Humph after I'm done with sister, let me put you two in a guillotine to cut your next generation. (◣_◢)

Li Qiang mustered his every ounce of cuteness and appealed to his sister: "Sister, don't cry anymore... Ok?... Look big brother is alright and was just fine. Hmmm... If you want we can return to the rabbit house to play." He narrowed his eyes cutely like a dog with an invisible wagging tail. ༼☯﹏☯༽

*****

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- https://discord.gg/FW96T5C