Chapter 178

Gu Fan was in the blank state of mind, she doesn't know what to think and do after learning Li Jun's origin. She was so confused when Li Cheng explain it to her.

And she was even more uncertain on what to think about Li family being the servant of Li Jun...

How could a powerful family be under Li Jun? How powerful does Li Jun family is, that they could even make the Li family serve them?

Li Cheng her husband tried to explain to her as much as he can without informing her too much information that she shouldn't know.

But the more Li Cheng explain Li Jun's relationship to the Li family, the more confused she got. Lot's of questions just keep on popping up on her mind that weren't really answered.

The only thing that Gu Fan realize after knowing the relationship Li Jun have with the Li was that all her schemes and plans have become pointless.

She couldn't believe that all her efforts, hardships and feeling of uncertainty were all for nothing.

By then, a feeling of emptiness was hovering on her heart. The victory that she was working so hard were always been theirs. She felt like a loser than a winner.

She felt like a company employee where she tried to defame a person which have been her boss all the time. Then that boss caught you like a deer on the headlights.

She wants to blame Li Cheng on not telling her this sooner. But she knows Li Cheng more than anyone. Li Cheng is an upright man that will protect his family no matter what.

He would rather be misunderstood by the other than to betray his friend trust on him. Li Cheng is the only person she knows that could keep a secret that involves the safety of the lives of his closest friend. Protecting it with his all.

What a kind foolish man her husband is.

But after that she suddenly thought about her daughter who avoided her schemes. She even thought if Gu Jiao was as foolish as his father that she forgot to inform her about Li Jun's real identity.

When she asked Li Cheng about it. She learned another shocking news. Why does this husband of her learned to keep secret from her! And they even decided to marry her daughter to this young master without her opinion!

Gu Fan gave Li Cheng a raise on an eyebrow. Li Cheng even have the audacity to look guilty and said sorry to her.

She really don't know what to say to Li Cheng that time about Li Jun. She became frustrated after recalling all the things she did in the passed just to make Li Jun fall from favor and she became even more frustrated just thinking her future plans for this to happen which needs to be stop now.

And the only clear information she learned is that Li Jun's mysterious family was the one who was support the Li family and gave them the power they we're possessing right now.

Gu Fan's feeling became complicated. When the family outing happened she approach Gu Jiao to seek more information that Li Cheng left unanswered.

And she tried to have some 'heart to heart talk' with Gu Jiao, so to put some ease to her mind that was in a mess and what her next step should she do.

And she wants to clarify about the engagement that the two family decided. But sadly before she could even do that they we're now here.

Where as her memory of what happened during the family outing resurface.It was only then that Gu Fan suddenly realized they we're kidnap!

What a kind foolish man her husband is.

But after that she suddenly thought about her daughter who had avoided her schemes. She even though if Gu Jiao was as foolish as his father that she forgot to inform her about Li Jun's real identity.

When she asked Li Cheng about it. She learned another shocking news. Why does this husband of her learned to keep secret from her! And they even decided to marry her daughter to this young master without her opinion!

Gu Fan gave Li Cheng a raise on an eyebrow. Li Cheng even has the audacity to look guilty and said sorry to her.

She really 't know what to say to Li Cheng that time about Li Jun. She became frustrated after recalling all the things she did in the past just to make Li Jun fall from favor, and she became even more frustrated just thinking her plans for this to happen which needs to be stop now.And the only clear information she learned is that Li Jun's mysterious family was the one who was support the Li family and gave them the power they we're possessing right now.

Gu Fan's feeling became complicated. When the family outing happened she approaches Gu Jiao to seek more information that Li Cheng left unanswered.

And she tried to have some 'heart-to-heart talk' with Gu Jiao, so to put some ease to her mind that was in a mess, and what her next step should she do.

And she wants to clarify about the engagement that the two families decided. But sadly before she could even do that they we're now here.

Whereas her memory of what happened during the family outing resurface. It was only then that Gu Fan suddenly realized they we're kidnap!

*************

Please visit below link for advance chapters:

https://www.patreon.com/xiao_meili