Chapter 87

Li Jun was at first just want to scare his sister.

When she saw the excitement in her face looking on those crocodile, and the way she got struggled to be free for her to feed those hideous creature. He got jealous then he mischievously thought of an idea where his sister would never look at the crocodile in excitement.

Li Jun intentionally let the fishing hook be caught on the crocodiles mouth, then not letting the rod go, he intentionally let the crocodile pull him at the edge of the railing.

He can feel the that Gu Jiao was frozen then he felt a force pulling his arms towards her.

When Li Jun heard her scared shout to let go the rod. His heart was twinge with guilt. But he still kept on holding the rob and let the force of the crocodile pull him.

He can see the people panicking outside the cage, then he felt a warm body and his back and was wet feeling. He look back to see his sister hugging him tightly and was already crying.

Li Jun was poke by his conscience when he heard the frozen instructor that reacted at last to let the rod go. Then Li Jun let it go. He staggered a little with Gu Jiao at his back who was still pulling him at the opposite direction.

"Jiao'er it's fine now. Loosen up a little so I could face you." Li Jun said soothingly.

His sister had cried a lot of times today and now he really did something outrageous to make her cry. He was now regretting his pettiness.

Gu Jiao unconsciously followed his instruction and loosened her grip when he face her, she hug him again tightly then she brought her legs on his hips like a koala hugging a branch, she was scared that if she ever let go she would lose him and crocodile would fest his body happily.

She don't want to lose him, she now know that she really love him. To accept the fact while her brother is in danger is kind of....

Well she doesn't care anymore, she just don't want Li Jun to die or hurt. She never know when she fell in love with him, the things is she loves him dearly, that is a fact she can't run away.

Li Jun supported her body that was clinging to him. He hold her buttocks so to not ley her slip down. Maybe he regretting to make her cry but he never regretted the way he cling to him right now.

The instructor lead them out of the cage. With all the commotion happen Li Jun just calmly made his why out carrying his beloved sister.

People that was passed by Li Jun were all stunned that the young man who was about to be eaten by crocodile was calm and not scared at all but the one who was clinging like a koala in his arms. They can see how scared she is, her knuckles that encircled on his neck were as white as paper sheet and she was trembling visibly.

Li Jin made their way towards the frozen Li Qiang on the waiting lounge. He sat down on the bench and started patting Gu Jiao's back.

Li Qiang recovered from the spectacle, looking at his side and saw a calm Li Jun soothing his sister. A suspicious feeling arose in his heart. He was to calm for someone who just face a life threatening situation, Li Qiang watch a lot of movie action at home and no matter who was the character or how calm and collected they are in face of death they portrayed a scared look. So why was his brother not scared at all? He exclude a temperament of the usual brother he knows like nothing has happened and his sister was just throwing a tantrum that he needs to coax for her to stop...

*****

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- https://discord.gg/FW96T5C