Chapter 72

Li Qiang turn his gaze to Li Jun giving him a wave and a sweet smile. Li Jun who was buying a ticket for them was puzzled when he saw Li Qiang smile but none the less he gave him a nod of acknowledgement.

Li Qiang who saw that made his way towards Gu Jiao. He tug her hand and drag her beside Li Jun who was lining up for their tickets.

Li Qiang was a little confused why his brother was lining up for tickets, he clearly remember before that every-time they go to places like this, they would be treated as VIP. He remembered that when they went to an aquarium theme park. The manager was there to be there tour guide but now it comes to this, his brother was in line to get tickets, how the mighty have fallen... ┐('~`)┌

He look again at Gu Jiao who was now talking to Li Jun. He was still wondering why would his sister make their brother do this kind of thing?

Last night, he heard her says that she was unhappy about the treatment in the aquarium. She feels out of place and awkward having a tour guide and the manager at that. She then added that she wants to visit places as normally as possible while pouting her lips to their big brother. He ask her why so? She then answered its much more like a date if they kept to themselves, or like a normal family of three in a date... He still can't understand her though. It's not a good thing that big brother prepare everything even like having the whole museum close just for them to enjoy, that happen the second day they tour. Not only that even in the aquarium park he was able to have a manager as tour guide. He now fully admire his brother, he was really capable. Li Qiang was nodding his little head in agreement to his thoughts.

Still in the end big brother's biggest flaw was sisters dissatisfied and disappointed face. The poor man was warp around in his sister's little fingers. Li Qiang was shaking his head in disappointment. (_ _|||)

Look, because of his weakness he has to stand in line with so many people in a hot day just to get some ticket. He could just clearly walk into the office and get some to give him a pass or let his people line up for him. Tsk tsk! Such a weak man in face of a woman.

If he grows up he would be like his big brother but when he got a girlfriend he would make sure not to be a slave of her pettiness... Again Li Qiang was nodding his head about his thoughts.

Gu Jiao was frowning watching him, did her brother lost his mind in happiness because of playing to much. He look like a chicken pecking his head on his own... Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll)

Have they played too much making him this silly just visiting places he never visit before? Her poor brother having their mother who doesn't have a time to care for them is really pitiful look her brother is now being crazy just visiting some places to play. Maybe she should take her to some more places to enjoy and pamper him more often? (@_@)

Gu Jiao was thinking how to make Li Qiang enjoy more of their vacation before returning home next week after the picnic lunch. For sure after returning home she wouldn't have much time to accompany him to play.

She should compensate him now that they still have a few more days to play around here in the city.

***

Author's Note:

If you love this story, check out more at my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/qiaoyi_meili

Or can give me tips on paypal for donation or just buy me a cup of coffee through Ko-fi.

You can also visit my website: https://qiaoyimeili.com

Please Join our discord server for updates and chats.- https://discord.gg/FW96T5C