Out of His Habit (11)

Even though I was a bit tired because of the long flight, I reached Namsam Tower at sharp 7pm, or wait, maybe a bit earlier than that. Maybe it's because I'm nervous about proposing?

If you think that I'm going to go all shy and ask him out with a ring and flowers, then you're wrong. We aren't getting married! But yes, rather I have a date planned, our very first proper date.

Namsam Tower is a famous spot for couples. Han Gyul and I could roam around here, explore the observatory, the plaza floor where there is a food court and restaurants. We could even go to the wishing pond or the teddy museum or even put up a padlock on the bridge. I had my options ready.

I was in my casual clothes but I wore one of my fanciest casual top and paired it with my jeans. I wanted to keep it simple but at the same time, I wanted him to feel that I tried dressing up.

Since I reached there before time, I patiently waited for him to come. I waited for quite some time until I decided to text him, yet again

--

Tyra:
Hey, when are you coming? It's been like almost an hour. Are you struck in traffic or something?

Hangyul:
Uh, coming where?

Tyra:
Um, Namsam Tower? I mean I think I asked you if you were free we could meet up here today

Hangyul:
And when did I say 'yes'?

Tyra:
Well you didn't say 'no' too Hangyul.

Hangyul:
That's exactly right Tyra

Tyra:
I really don't get what you're saying
Are you telling me that you're ignoring me or what

Hangyul:
Dude woah, you're so obssessed with me

Tyra:
Excuse me? What's gotten into Hangyul?
Like all of a sudden why are you acting so weird?

Hangyul:
I'm not being weird. Now if you would excuse me, I have places to be at

Tyra:
Okay, something is definitely up with you. WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A JERK ALL OF A SUDDEN?

Hangyul:
Then why don't you stop being creepy and messaging me?

Tyra:
Okay, so I'm being CREEPY? Wow.
Can't believe I was going to ask out such an asshole to be my boyfriend

Hangyul:
Woah, ask me out? Why would you even do that. I don't even like you or your existence

Tyra:
That's extremely harsh Hangyul. Like really.
So for the past four months, I was thinking something else only?

Hangyul:
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Tyra:
If this is a prank, please stop already. Stop playing with my feelings. PLEASE.

Hangyul:
Playing with feelings, eh? Well maybe, it's just you know
Out of habit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so honestly, this was pretty much of an intense and sad chapter.  Since I wrote it with my own personal experience, it was even harder to write the coversation between Tyra and Hangyul.
Why do you think Han Gyul suddenly changed? Let me know in the comments.
But yeah, on a side note, this was the first time I introduced the texting format in my fanfiction and I most say, it's a way easier way to write dialogues. I'm going to use them more often now.
Also, please click the star button to rate the book. Thanks, good night.