Daily School Life (4)

As days passed, rather than attending classes, I started spending  most of my time working with Han Gyul.

He introduced me to his chilhood friend who is in our batch as well, Cho Seung Youn and their internet friend, Nam Do Hyun, who stays in the US. All three of them are a unit ChoNamGyul and produce songs together.

I didn't get to interact much with Nam Do Hyun since he's not in our school and I'm not very active on SNS but I sort of indirectly hang out with Seung Youn because he would join us whenever we're working.

I can see how good of a friend he is to Han Gyul, he really takes care of him. Even though they'll never say it out loud, but I'm sure that they are inseparable. Plus I love it when they both start clowning each other.

"Yah Cho Seung Youn Sshi, pass me the snacks, I'm getting really hungry. I need to eat them now or else I'll burn this place." Hangyul said, while trying to arrange some forms that the students submitted. Han Gyul hates paper work.

"Ah okay, wait a little, I'll get the kerosene, Han Gyul Sshi"

Honestly at times, I can't do with these two together. They keep bickering everytime and would occasionally start calling each other with honorifics.

I think we can call Cho Seung Youn a delinquent, the boy keeps missing his class to hang out with Han Gyul while he gets the permission to skip class to complete his duties. And mostly I would be there with Han Gyul, doing my duties as well so I usually end up listening to them and laughing at them.

But at lunch time, I try my best to hang out with Somi and Yo Han, I got to spend time with them since I'm not in class during lectures.

One day I was sitting at the terrace with Yo Han and eating our lunch. Then I felt as if somebody was watching me, staring at me. I turned to my right and saw that Yo Han wasn't eating but looking at me with a stern expression.

"Wae?" I said with my mouth full of the gimbap I just stuffed in my mouth half a minute before.

"Don't you have anything to tell me Tyra?"

"Huh?"

"Aigoo, I can't believe you're playing dumb with me. Tyra, I thought I was your bestfriend, are you going to hide it from me as well?"

"I don't get what you're sayi-"

"Is it because I don't believe in love anymore? Oh come on Tyra. Just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean love doesn't exsist. If you love Han Gyul you should just be-"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING KIM YO HAN" I said, while raising my voice a bit, prolly the only way he would have heard me. " Han Gyul and I are good friends and nothing else Yoh."

Suddenly a voice spoke from behind. "Stop annoying my girlfriend with your questions Yo Han."

"Huh?"

"HUHHH?"

It was Lee Han Gyul.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I updated today as well. I tried introducing Seung Youn and Do Hyun's characters to y'all. Hope you liked it. Are you enjoying the story so far? Do you think Tyra like Han Gyul? Let me know in the comments!
And please rate this book guys. Lots of love!