Chapter 21: Is Mori-senpai the Answer??

Start from the beginning

"Maybe we could even design the boys' uniform!" She exclaims.

"That would be wonderful! I'll meet you tomorrow, Mrs. Hitachiin, if that's all right." I glance at Mori. "Hmm... do you think we may need a male model?" I ask.

"Oh, you could bring one of you wish, but I'll be using my boys anyway." She tells me, referring to Hikaru and Kaoru.

"Alright then, Mrs.Hitachiin. I'll catch a ride with them tomorrow. I'll still see if my option can tag along, though." I tell her.

"Of course! Until next time, my dear Kasumi." She bids me farewell and hangs up. Gosh, I'm so excited!!

"Mori-senpai, would you mind coming to a meeting with me tomorrow?" I ask as we're on the car ride back to the second mansion. I let Mori come, mostly because I trust him, but I'm not telling them this is where I live for 75% of the year.

He shakes his head. A small smile forms on his face, and it makes me smile myself.

"Wonderful! You would make a great model!" I cheer happily.

"I would?"

"Yes! Mori! You're tall, mysterious, and handsome! You are what every girl wants in a man. You a chivalrous, caring, strong, protective, and you obviously know fashion. You are amazing..." My voice got softer with every sentence. I look up at Mori, and he is looking down at me.

I notice him put up the little screen that separates us from the diver. Now he can't see us.

I am pulled into a hug. Mori presses his lips to my hair. I can feel his breath, which makes me blush.

"Let me stay with you. I want to learn more about you." He whispers to me softly. My cheeks flush dark red, but I nod.

This happens just as the limo stops. I notice Mori open a compartment and pull out four articles of clothing; a blue blazer, a white dress shirt, black dress pants, and an Ouran tie. The door of the limousine opens and I quickly slide out.

Mori informs the chauffeur that he will be staying, and the limo pulls away after a few short seconds.

"This isn't where you live..." He states.

"Actually, for 9 months of the year, I do. You are the first person, besides my family, to know this." I state as I stroll towards the door.

He follows me, and I feel his hand take mine. It envelops my hand in warmth. When we reach the door, it is opened for us by Mei.

"Tall, Handsome, is this the Mr Morinozuka you have told me about?" She asks.

I simply nod.

"Should I show him to a room for the night?" She asks softly.

I shake my head. I lead Mori towards the stairs. "No thank you, Mori and I are going to stay up and talk for a while..."

As Mori and I enter my room, his eyes immediately move to all the trophies and medallions on my wall.

"Are those all for piano?" He demands.

"No, some are for figure skating." I state sheepishly and start digging through my desk. I pull out a photo of Jun and I after one of our many competitions and hand it to Mori.

"Figure skater, hm, never would've guessed..." He states as he offers me the photo.

"Keep it, Mori. If you want to." I state, blushing as I glance up at him.

He pulls out his wallet, folds the photo in half, and puts the side of me face up in his wallet. My blush darkens.
Mori wants my photo in his wallet. Don't boyfriends normally do that for their girlfriends?

"I'm going to change into my pyjamas. I'll be right back." I grab a purple tank top and a pair of sweatpants and head into the bathroom.

I wash my face and put my hair up into a ponytail. I change my clothes and carefully pick up the dress and shoes. I lay the dress over the back of the chair that sits at my desk, and I put my shoes in my closet.

"I'll get ready now. Can I use your bathroom?" Mori asks softly.

"Of course." I tell him as I start to walk towards the French doors that lead to my balcony. I step out and lean against the banister.

I look at the moonlight that is reflecting on the ocean. This is one of my most favourite places to be. It makes me think so much better. Right now, I think I need Mori-senpai. Not as a friend, either.

I feel an arm brush against mine, and it rests on the banister beside my right hand. Then another is placed by my left one. I feel a body against mine, but I don't feel a shirt against my back. I feel skin. I turn to see a Mori-senpai that is only wearing pyjama bottoms. My cheeks burn as he holds me to him so I take in his body warmth.

"I know it is pretty, but if you stay out here for too long, you'll get sick." My feet a swept from the ground and I am taken back inside.

I am placed under the covers of my bed, and Mori lies beside me. I blush dark red but say nothing as his arms wrap around me.

"When I asked to stay with you I meant emotionally and physically." He whispers this to me and everything becomes clear; Takashi Morinozuka may be the man I need.