Chapter Eighteen: First Time

"Amelia

"Amelia..." I sighed, of course I wanted her. But guilt consumed me and I couldn't just brush it aside.

"You don't think my family are monsters for what they did to your family all those years ago? You don't think I'm a monster...?"

Sorry for ruining the mood, but I have to do this.

She sighed and shook her head, "Oh Christopher. Luke told me everything, my family deceived yours first and made William into the monster he became," she rubbed my cheek, "you may be an ass who almost replaced me but you are not a monster," she giggled. There's the Amelia I know. My Amy.

"I'm so sorry for everything Amy, I will never hurt you again," I paused, choosing my words wisely.

"I, Christopher Twisp, accept thee, Amelia Willows Rose, to be my mate, to protect and provide for, to love and to hold, until death do us part," I smiled widely, my heart beating at an alarming rate.

"I, Amelia Willows Rose, accept thee, Christopher Twisp, to be my mate, to protect and urrr..." she forgot the words.

I chuckled, "to protect and provide for, to love and to hold, until death do us part," I reminded her.

She giggled, "to protect and provide for, to love and to hold, until death do us part," as soon as she finished I clashed my lips against hers, the mate bond now stronger than ever before.

We were in a sexual frenzy of lust and desire, I knew I wanted her more than anything but I wanted her complete and total consent first, I pulled away as she whimpered from the loss of my touch.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "I want your permission to touch you, squeeze you, lick you, suck you, bite you, and fuck you while you scream my name Amy," I bit my lip in anticipation.

"Yes Christopher," her breath hitched as she growled, "fuck me."

I smirked and brought my face down her body, spreading her legs wide as I stared at her entrance. Bruises and bite marks from the damn vampire scattered everywhere and although she had mostly healed, the smell of blood was faint and I could tell that she had been torn up. I didn't want this to hurt for her, not at all.

I brought my mouth to her inner thigh, kissing her gently as I made my way to her most precious area. The smell of her desire was choking me, I couldn't hold back as much as I wanted to. I dove my tongue right in, sucking up every drop of her juices I possibly could. She tasted amazing. Her moans and cries of pleasure only edged me on further. I brought my hand over and rubbed her clit teasingly.

"Mine..." I growled into her body as she shivered.