Chapter Seven: This Feeling

Among the disgusting scent of dirty rouges I could smell her

Among the disgusting scent of dirty rouges I could smell her. I bolted out of the Jeep, ripping my clothes off before shifting into my wolf, my bones cracking as they rearranged but I was numb to the pain.

"Alpha!" Jenna called to me through the mind-link, soon falling behind me as she shifted. "Sebastian is on his way along with the other warriors, we won't let anything happen to her," for whatever reason, she felt the need to reassure me of that obvious fact.

"That idiot went out even after you warned her," I spat, wondering how she could be so stupid. Yet still I sprinted, probably faster than I ever have before.

"Alpha, we're almost there," Sebastian chimed in. I found myself slowing down, wanting to approach the scene with caution. "Stay down wind, I don't want them knowing we're here. They might try to hold her hostage," I concluded, although I wasn't too sure what they wanted with a human anyway.

"Yes Alpha," my loyal pack members replied in unison. Soon we were by the creek, I could smell her wonderful scent... and her fear. But there was another scent that made me gag, the males were aroused by my mate.

"This will be fun..." A rouge purred.
What?
"I call first!" Another rouge licked Amelia's face. I suppressed a growl as possessiveness overtook me, losing control of myself.
"Fine, as long as I get sloppy seconds," another man added.

"Alpha, wait!" Jenna attempted to hold me back after their disgusting comments but nothing could stop me.

"SOMEONE! SAVE ME!" Amelia screamed. That was the last straw. I saw red, and let out a territorial growl that stopped the rouges in their tracks, baring my teeth to let them know they are dead wolves walking.

"Finally! Let's get this show on the road," Sebastian cooed, antsy and ready to rip the rouges apart. "Be careful, they seem like they have experience," Jenna warned, but that didn't stop her from bolting forward and attacking one of the rouges as he shifted. The group was no match for my Beta and Gamma alone, but my well trained warriors made the task even simpler. Soon the sounds of a bloody battle rang throughout the forest as everyone began to fight, well, everyone but me.

I watched Amelia, one of the rouges had thrown her to the ground and she was crawling backwards on all fours like a pup. Cute? Amelia's presence calmed me down and I let my pack take care of the pests, deciding that someone needed to watch her in case she did anything stupid. Absentmindedly, she bumped into my chest. She stared up at me, her big brown eyes red from crying, but now she was safe.

Then, she jolted up and ran for dear life. Great.
I sighed, chasing after her, of course she was afraid of me, I'm a big bad wolf.