Manik : "Alya gave it to you? Are you sure?"

        Nandini : "Suprising, isn't it? She was also talking so sweetly to me today. I can't believe she is the same Alya who didn't like me. I didn't understand why she didn't like me before, or why she was so nice to me today."

        Abhi couldn't tell Nandini what exactly Alya thought about Nandini because that would upset her. So he had told Nandini that Alya didn't like her mingling with Fab5, especially Manik, since Alya is possessive about him. For many years it was only them, so Alya isn't ready to accept Nandini's entry in their lives.

        It explained why they wanted her to stay away from Manik and the rest of them. But Nandini hadn't been able to understand why Alya would go to the extent of pushing her or filing a complaint against her for that reason. If Alya would have expressed the same before, then Nandini would have stayed away from them earlier itself.

        Manik thought that Nandini felt that Alya didn't like her because Alya and her dad filed a complaint against her. Even he didn't want to tell Nandini what Alya thought of her. So,

        Manik : "Alya had an accident and she wasn't in the right frame of mind, so she misunderstood you. Now that she is fine, her misconception must have got cleared. Otherwise, I doubt there will be anyone who wouldn't like you."

        Nandini : "It isn't the accident. She didn't like me even otherwise."

        Manik : "What made you feel that she didn't like you?"

        Nandini : "If she did, why would she try to get rid of me, that too two times?"

        Manik : "Two times? What did she do?"

        Nandini's attention had got diverted towards her fingers. She was trying to show two using her fingers, but she couldn't. She was holding two fingers, but her eyes were betraying her, so she was seeing four. She tried to feel her fingers with the other hand, and she felt it was only two. She was confused because of that. Manik held her hand.

        Manik : "I got it, it was two times. What did she do?"

        Nandini : "She? Who?"

        Manik : "Alya."

        Nandini : "Alya? Who?"

        Manik felt that she was too intoxicated to answer his question.

        Nandini : "Oh... Alya... your girlfriend."

        Manik : "Now, do you remember what we were talking about?"

        Nandini : "Sshhh... don't disturb me.. I am doing something important."

        Manik waited for sometime. Nandini's expression showed that she was frustrated.

        Manik : "What happened now?"

        Nandini : "I am not able to find a suitable match."

        Manik : "Tell me what you are trying to match. I will see if I can find one for you."