Chapter 8 Starting over

Third pov

Returning home, to normalcy was hard.

And Amelia envied the Pevensie siblings for having each other to talk to while she could only send the occasional letter as she kept contact with them.

She sent letters to Peter, Edmund and Lucy often. Them being the ones she'd always gotten along best with. She and Susan liked each other well enough but they weren't as close.

She never said anything to her mother about Narnia. Only that she met four siblings that were evacuated to her uncle's house. Her mother was just happy she had gotten friends during her time away.

Though her mother also noticed how much more outspoken her daughter had become, taking more space. Her presence seemed to fill the room and sometimes she could almost see her eyes burn whenever she wasn't taken seriously. And her sudden interest in dragons and politics. It wasn't something she could understand, but she did everything to be supporting.

Then, eight months after the return from Narnia, the news reached them. Amelia's father had been killed in battle.

Amelia broke but did her best to keep it together for her mother. Her thin, grieving mother with way to much on her shoulders.

Then suddenly a year after Narnia, on the way to school, the world started spinning around her.

Sand. She felt sand surrounding her, and something warm and familiar. Magic.

When she opened her eyes she could see Narnia again.

This is the intro to the second movie.

Also this is how i imagine Amelia

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)