"tell me., what is your relationship with Yuki now?" Recovery Girl ask

I became silent but I have to tell her the truth "Yuki is my..." I pause "she's my girlfriend" I answered

"I see" she said "make sure you take care of Yuki. She might be strong but she's reckless at a time, but when the time comes she'll be strong enough to defend herself and the people she loves as well."

After that I carried Yuki around my arms she really is asleep, I better head to the apartment building. I gave the slip to the apartment manager he gave me the keys to the apartment, after that I head to the elevator as it took me to the top floor. I open the door then close it I walk inside I can see the whole apartment is large I saw Yuki's room, I can see she's well organized. I lay her down on her bed I can she's still asleep.

I took my phone out.

"Shoto?"

"Fuyumi sis"

"why aren't you home yet" Fuyumi ask

"I'm staying in Yuki's apartment" I answered "All Might ask me to stay in his apartment for a while since he'll be home late and Yuki is unconscious."

"I see, don't do anything suspiscious" she said

"you know I won't do anything in her sleep" I said

"I know just incase" she said "well see you tomorrow, I'll explain Dad everything"

I hung the phone down. After that I head to the guess room I open the wardobe I can see many size of clothes here, I guess everything is well prepared in this room. After that I change then I ask the service to wash my clothes for tomorrow I guess I'm just gonna stay here for one night.

I walk back to Yuki's room I can see she's still asleep just like Recovery Girl said, I lean to her then kiss her forehead.

"goodnight Yuki" I whisper then I stood up suddenly I felt something grab my hand, I turn around I saw Yuki grab it while sleeping.

"don't...leave..." Yuki sleep talk

I just hear her say those I smiled then I just lean to her side, looks like I have to sleep beside her until she wakes up. She looks peaceful and innocent as she sleeps 'sweet dreams Yuki.'

The league of Villains

Kurogiri is at the bar while Tomura Shigaraki is sitting on the bar while he's looking at Yuki Yagi's photo.

"are you curious Tomura Shigaraki" Kurigiri ask

"is it about that girl Yuki Yagi?" Deku ask

Suddenly the door open "Shigaraki your League of Villains has been the talk of the town for the last several days" Giran came in, he's the broker from the underworld "words on the streets that you're gonna start something big."

Tomura Shigaraki crumple and destroy Yuki Yagi's photo with his quirk "and who did you bring?" he ask.

Giran grins he turn around then seconds later he brought two people, one is a girl with blonde messy bun hair wearing a school uniform and the other is a tall black haired guy around 20s and he has stitche on his face along with his body.

"so it's really you, huh?" the black guy spoke "I've seen you in pictures, but I gotta say you're way grosser in person."

"whoa it's the weird hand your friends with Stain right cool. Let me join your League I want to be in hour group" the blonde spoke up.

"Kurogiri" Tomura Shigaraki called then point the two new comers "get rid of these two, I can already tell they're exactly the kind of trash I hate" he poinst the blonde "a brat" then points the black haired guy "and guy with no manners."