The Pool Party. Julius's P. O. V

"Two Million , no more no less final offer. I'm supposed to be partying but now I'm dealing cars and you don't want to pay the amount you are supposed to. Look man I don't need your two million dollars man I'm a multi trillionier and you think I fucking need your two million. I have people that will pay me twentyfour million kuwait dollars not even American dollars but Kuwaitis dollars  dude don't be that cheep okay, it ain't good for your image man. It makes you look like a 3 cents worth prostitute you know, so deal or no deal. What's it gonna be Travis. "  I just schooled Travis. That car ain't not worth 1million dollars but he's gonna pay me two. I'm so smart. Travis than decided to reply me finally after twelve years "What ever man. When do I get the car.  Is it payment in delivery  or payment before delivery"."Before delivery as allways". After that conversation I met up with Santiago, my Mexican hacker with the brain of a total genius. He could be a nincompoop at times but he is still very smart at times you know, when he isn't a nincompoop. "yo ninc how's you enjoying the party". He let's out a depressed sigh and says "first of all don't call me ninc, secondly you become a child when you are out of the car dealing environment and you call me a nincompoop, who's the nincompoop now. " "You" I replied sarcastically, out of no where he pushes me into the pool, thank God I'm in my swim suit ."and  you say I'm a child. " without a warning,  I darted him into the pool and unluckily for him he was stilling his demin suit"WTAF, ARE YOU COMPLETELY MAD OR JUST STUPID. YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS SUIT IDIOT!!!!!!."  "quit screatching like a whale being burned alive in the Arabian region God. Is it the suit I'll buy you two. What do you think, that I wouldn't be able to buy this cheap suit that I use as a night gown, I'll buy you the whole company if I have to okay. "I replied annoyed  at Santiago "sorry  I over reacted, I just lost my cool. "he replied romourcefully. Romourcefully my cramps foot, "it's too late for that Santiago ". I said and came out of the pool and strolled into my penthouse for a change of clothes.  Santiago is so stupid and  inconsi-". I was cut off by a gun shot "Fuck" I whispered to my self  this is so crap.  I know it's Travis that's behind this. For him to agree  to pay that money. He doesn't know Julius Caesar. R.  Can see right through his lies. I opened my cupboard and took out my revolver.  I climbed up the roof, I aimed and shot the guy pointing a gun at Santiago, I might be angry with him, but he is still my best friend since I was 17,and now I'm 24, almost 25 and Santiago is 27,he is so old that he had a kid whose name was Sandiego, but he died in the Netherlands duringthe invasion of France. That's why we moved to America and I held this party just to get San's mind off of things for a while even if it doesn't help much, at least it helps a little. By this time I had already shot 5 men in black, I wasn't spotted by any one until one idiot shouted "look over at the roof tops a-" I cut him off but imputing a bullet in his large and thick skull. After about 5 more minutes of shooting, I was down to only Travis I dropped my revolver and jumped down.  I didn't take those kravmaga classes for nothing you know. "Yo Trav , you think you cannot smart the outsmartor at his own game. After dillapitating Travis I entered my penthouse to catch some sleep.  I'm so Fucking tired.
===========$$$$$$$$$$===========         After my duty sleep , I realized that I have to get to the office  asap.  The only thing you guys know about me is that I'm a car dealer and I'm handsome, you don't know that I work in a refund company named"NIPCO".It is Santiago's company and I play the role of his secretary only to cover my illegal dealing company and the source of my money. Since Santiago's company is worth 350 billion in total and I'm his secretar ,they usually think I get a high pay. I get paid and all but not that high to make me a trillionier. I don't come from a rich family, what am I even saying, I don't even know my family. I was raised by Santiago's parents in the Netherlands when the police saw me walking around, they  took me to the south colonial children facility and the warden asked my name, and I said Julius, she asked for my surname , I replied annoyed that I don't know and don't care less about my family. She crouched down  to my hight and said that I look like a little version of Julius Caesar, since my name is Julius, Ceaser ain't gonna be a problem to add. Warden Imelda Rodriguez was the best warden ever. After two months in the SCCF, Mrs Gonzalez , Santiago's mom came looking for a kid to adopt because she wanted another kid that was American and strong willed. She asked if there was a strong willed teenager that was ready to adopt, they threw me to her because they said I was a burden to everyone because I always bend the rules and regulations of the facility. "Sir, Mr Gonzalez is here". My door man tells me "I'm coming down now Marco. " 
      I was dressed in a black suit, black shirt, grey tie and black chuks ."Yo San how's you doing. " I said climbing into the passenger seat of the red Audi. "good . You". "Nicer than you think bro".Then  a bullet zipped   past me, and San's arm was bleeding.
  Oh shit ?!!!.,

=============#####===!!!#,======
Hashtag 2019  greatest writer of the year.
  Hey peeps.  First chapter. No worries  the cast will be coming in soon, but they picture of the cover is Julius.