THE ESCAPE

A/N
The above pic is Santiago's.
=============$$$$$$$============
       "Fuck,dude are you  okay." "No Im not, I'm very happy that a bullet brushed my arm on my way to work. In fact this is the best day of my life. " he replied sarcastically to me raising his voice an octave higher than usual. "Was that a sniper bullet, I think you're finding it hard to speak and breath properly. We need to get you to my safe house now. Travis's men are after us dude. Scoothch over and let me drive in peace to New York City. It's an estimated one hour trip. Open that cabinet and put on the oxygen mask. Hold on  dude your a man of dignity and wealth. " I spoke really fast in a commanding tone. "Quit commanding me young man. "he replied disbelievingly. "I don't care man, but you ain't gonna die I tell y'all, so you better believe me. Deal or no Deal young man. Now shut it and let me use my initiative to get us to New York in time so that you wouldn't die. Trust me I would get you safe as soon as possible. "  "Whatever"he said.

    After 45 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at my safe house  just in time before the oxygen tank ran out.
"Medics quick, get Santiago treated. I don't wanna here no fucking stories about  it. And if you mess up you're not only fired but dead. Am I understood. " " yes sir" they replied  and got to work.  I drove over to Travis's house and literally kicked the fucking door down.  I knocked out all the guards and went straight Travis's office. "Yo trav ,I'm here. " "Hahaha, finally. Took your lamo ass long enough I was starting to tjythat you ain't got the balls to fucking face me no more. " He said mockinly. "How fucking dare you send assassins to take me down and in that process almost killing Santiago. " I snapped back at him. He stood up from his desk and walked towards me, his dread locks covering his face like one of those ancient monsters in the 90's horror movies." You ain't got no clue what you're playing with or didn't your damn mom teach you not to play with fire? Oh!  I forgot you didn't have a mom or dad by your fucking side. Ha-" I cut him off with a punch to his forsaking jaw, "You-know-what " I punched him in between words. "you're - a -god-damn-forsaking-idiot-who-dosent - know -when- to -speak." I successfully gave him a busted lip,  black eye, boost nose,  cheek bruise and a broken jaw. "I ain't gonna kill you it'll be too fucking easy I want you to feel the same pain Santiago felt. " I took out my gun, inputed four bullets and shot all his four limbs. I called the ambulance to take him to the hospital and left to meet Santiago  imidiatley.

=============$$$$$$=============
Santiago was peacefully sleeping with a bandage around his arm. I watched his chest softly rise and fall. I sat down next to him and held his arm "I know  I don't say this a lot or ever but I don't even know if you can hear me" I laughed with no humor and a stray tear fell from my eye and landed on his arm "I love you bro, you're my best and only true friend and no one can stand between us. Oh God , I sound like a delusional teenage girl but I don't give two fucks about what you fucking think but I love you and you really scared me today man. If it makes you feel any better, I beat the sit outta Travis. Well any way I'm gonna go to my room now so get well soon I'll be back after my nap. " I wiped some tears form my eyes . You'll all be thinking that I over reacted but it's not easy to fear about the life of the person you value most in this life.
     I walked to my room, went into the bath room and stripped viewing my self in the full length mirror. My eyes were puffy and red from crying, and my knuckles were stained with blood and bruised from continually punching Travis's face. I got into the bath tub put on the shower and let my tense muscles relax into this warn water.  I washed my hair with my conditioner  and my body with my lemon body wash.
      After third minutes, I got our of the shower,  toweled my body and war only a pair of work out shorts. I fell on my bed face first,  used the remote to put off the light and soon let the darkness engulf me.
=============$$$$$=============
      I woke up to the sound of alarms sounding, gun shots and female screaming. I grabbed some shorts a vest and two golden blazers {rifels} and ran down stairs very quickly only to be met with a sight of all my workers tied or hand cuffed to eachother and one of my female workers being raped on the couch. 
    Note to self; get a new couch.
Back to the pending issue -
   * Warning, there is a major amount of swearing in the following lines. So if you are not one for swearing, please stop reading at the point where there is a red sign and start where there is a green one*

       "What in the name of holy guacamole is going on here. I wake up in the morning and this is what I get as an alarm. " BANG!!! . A sharp pain was detected in my leg, I look down only to be greeted with a bullet wound -
🚨
  "  Fuck the fucking freaking forsaking butt of that idiot who fired that damn shit at me. "
        "I don't give a freaking Fuck about the over powerful cold hearted ifrit that you fucking think you are, I was sent here by fucking Travis so buzz off and let me do my job you nincompoop ."
            "Shut the fuck up man"

       "Fuck you bitch"
               "you're a slutish whoreistic dickhead that doesn't fucking know how to Handel a gun and calls him self a fucking gang member"
  🔫
    "Stop spitting profanities at each other and knock him out already" one of the invader yelled at the other. Before you could say Fuck Donald Trump,  I was hit with a very hard object and I fell to the ground strugelling to stay awake but eventually gave in to the overwhelming darkness.
=============$$$$$=============