Hectic Day, Long Night.

When we landed in Africa, I put in my clothes and breathed on-the-go dusty warm Nigerian air.

I actually like Nigeria dough I'm not gonna be staying for long, just 24 hours then back to New York for me.

We got dressed for the MET Gala that is taking place here. I'm invited because everyone thinks I'm a model and work for a billionaire's company.

I hoped in my bookie Lamborghini while the rest rode in the limo behind me.

In exactly five minutes we got to Ekohotels where the event was taking place and met the red carpet.

I took lots of pictures with Beyonce,  Niki Minaj, Lilly Singh, Kevin Hart and lots of other stars.

Did I mention cardi is also a rapper and myvdate to the MET.

The rest or them dressed as body guards well except Dean and Riley.

Somehow, Dean managed to talk his way inside and Riley hacked her name into the VIP list.

After much struggle, I got insideand took my seat front row center with cardi beside me while Riley and Dean sat behind me and the rest standing as my guards.

    ===     ==    ===
The Gala endedand I had to get back to the gang house for a meeting with Jacobah Willson. My biggest investors in drugs then Harry Styles for a photoshoot we are doing together with Irana Shaq.

We got to the hanger and boarded the jet and flew directly to New York.

On the flight, I texted Lilly Singh who gave me her number. She will be a good ally someday so I better build a strong relationship with her now that I have the chance.

I soon dozed off the a deep sleep and woke up when we landed the hanger.

The gang decided they want to go out so I let them be and ran off to my meeting with Jaco because I was running late for the meeting .

     ===  ==  ===
I got to the hanger house and Jaco arrived immediately I parked my Porsche that I stole- no "took" from Travis.  It's not when it's from a criminal right.

It's only stealing when the criminal a criminal stole from decides to steal it back from the criminal who stole from him and the criminal steals it again.

You get me. You probably don't because it's gang stuff.

"how much for that Porsche Julius."
I heard Jaco say behind me.

"17 million dollars but you can chose to pay me in weapons and animation '12 barrels or rifels  and 19 crates of bullets' worth exactly 15.8 million because you are a good business partner ".

I stated without blinking once. What? I'm a dealer I know these stuff like the back of my palm.

"Deal.  Your payment will arrive at the docks at 5pm sharp bring the car then".

"cool,  now back to our main business.
Follow me ".

I led him to the cellar where his shipment was waiting.

2000 latches of cocaine, tobacco, devils breath and marijuana each.

He motioned for his men to take his shipment then I immediately received an alert of two hundred million Kuwaiti dollars for the drugs.

"Nice doing business with you " I said and patted Jaco on the back leaving him to take his goods.

I got into my favorite silver Lamborghini "Quick Silver ".

I sped to meet with Harry in time for out shoot by 11pm and I took a glance at the time.  Hectic day Long Nights us what you have to deal with while having two identities but it's worth a lot to hustle harder.

===  """  ===

Another  delivery.

Hope you liked it .
  It's short but filled with content.