The Escape ||

I woke up on the cold floor and with a very generous gift of a pounding headache and sobs. Wait sobs who the fuck is crying in here. "Who are you, show your face. " I yelled. "please don't hurt me I'm just a kid. My name is Dorcas Macenth son of the west gang leader Mark Macenth ." That idiot that Raven and Jade worked for and sold me out last year.'Come out I won't hurt you'. From the far corner of the not so spacious room. He walked closer time and I caught a glimpse of sea blue eyes , raven dark hair, olive skin. He was almost as handsome as me. Dorcas had a big scar running from his left eyebrow to his cheek bone, the average didn't ruin his face but it made him more masculine. I tapped the space next to me for him to sit. "You have told me your name and I think it's my duty to yell you mine. I'm Julius Romeo Ceaser. Im 24 years old may I have the privilege of knowing your age. "
Then he replied " Um I guess so, I'm twelve years old. " Wow this kid is darn tall for twelve years. We endulged our selves I'm a conversation on the topic if Xboxes are cooler than play stations. We kept talking until I took off my shirt. He stares at my tattoos and start tracing them. He rolled up he's sleeve and showed me a tattoo in a foreign language 'Π§Φ¢Δ' which he told me means born to be killed. I haven't seen any thing like it before and that's huge considering the fact that I've been to at least 19 countries in the seven continents of the world. After two hours he fell asleep in my lap and soon I let the darkness engulf me.
=============$$$$$=============
I woke up to the sound of muffled whispers.

  I opened my eyes slowly in order not to give the hint that I'm awake.

  "We need to get this  kid to trav now, He sent for him to watch him bruttaly kill his father because of 2 million dollars debt his dad borrowed to raise his mafia again. " What in the name of holy mafias,  Macenth's mafia is bank  rupt. I'm so going to take the fast of his possessions and most definitely attack him, as soon as I find  a way to get outta here.

    I took out a little pocket knife I usually keep in my boxers.
What!  I'm a mafia leader and a car dealer. You heard me right, I run the largest and most daedly mafia in the states.  I need protection other than my fists.

      I quietly scootched over to the direction of Dorcas who had been moved a few feet ahead of me by these guys.

      I Jabed my knife into the larger guys foot.

I used my signature move, 'Left tsumami kick'. Jamed both if their heads together, then they fell to the floor splat like a tsunami just took place. I took the key from the pocket of the big one and picked up Dorcas immediately snapping him outta his trance of sleep.

     I peeked outside the slightly ajar door to see every where spotless without a single soul.
      Thus is too quiet, it's like they want me to escape with this kid. Of course, Travis knew that I would most definitely escaped and set a trap to kill me and the kid to destroy my mafia.
    Dorcas tugged at the hem of my now filthy sport short that u was kidnapped in.
          "What? " I whisper yelled at him, then he pointed to something shiny at the large window which I know realized was open.
    "Get down now! " I yelled  and dragged the kid down. Bullets filled the once arranged living room.
       Afterthe bullet rain, we got up and I immediately felt a sharp needle like pain in my upper arm realizing that one of the bullets must have grazed my arm. 
    I glanced at Dorcas, he also has a graze wound just above his left eye brow.
    I decided to pay Travis a little visit after I get home and clean mine and Dorcas's filthy bodies.
    The sniper dude must think we're dead because he's no longer there.
     I have the codes to all Travis's garages so it wasn't a problem getting a car and I took the most expensive one. A

I put the roof up considering that I'm not appropriately dressed

     I decided to keep Dorcas with me so I can have an upper hand on Mark.

=============$$$$$$$============
  When I got to my gang building, Santiago was already there and my inner gang had returned from  the mission they embarked on in the suburbs of Santamonica for a month. It was to recover my stolen shipment of cocaine and wipe out the south gang which they succeeded in, hopefully.
Well anyways, I trust my inner gang with my life so does Santiago. When I explained the kid they then understood the essence of the kid.  They were thinking it was my kid. Ha!. Not possible  if I wanted to have a kid now, it'll be with Riley Stewart my all time crush that is also in my inner gang.
Ugggh!,I sound like a high school girl, no boy, boys I mean guys can have crushes right.  Whatever, u don't care.
   My inner gang had a little welcome back party for me. I don't know why.
  But it was pretty fun anyway. I decided it was time to Gabriel bed, I gave first one of my tank top and sports short and showed him to his room. I made sure to give him some aspirin and water before I made sure he was asleep .
    I took a bath and put on only my briefs before setting up to dream world or as I like to call it 'dreamlandia'. God I'm so weird .
===========$$$$$$$$$============
A\N

Hello, it your gal VermonX_14
Weird name I know don't judge me okay.

The circled one is me the author

The circled one is me the author . I'm a Nigerian, I'm 13 so this book may be quirky so don't judge me.

       This is the identification if the roles of the inner gang.

  Nathan Kristen; The Muscles .
  Julius Romeo Ceaser; The Leader. 
  Santiago Gonzalez; The Negotiator.
  Daeneris Rufus; The Brains.
  Ridjer Mc' Lloyd;The driver.
  Blake Armstrong; The distraction /Actor.
  Cardi. B. Almanzar; The Seductress.
  Riley Stewart;  The Hacker.
  Justin Timberlake Ceaser; The Scientist.