My Son

Marcello's P.O.V💀

It's been two weeks since:

a.  Julius has been in coma,
b.  I beat up Victoria (Riley).

Santiago is really close to finding out some vital information that can lead to me but I'm always fifty steps ahead.

I'm waiting for that Fucker to wake up.

My team have been able to hack into his files.  By my team I mean Ridger and Victoria.

Sadly,  his eyes are the main key to unlock his files.   That's why I haven't shot that fucker in the head.

"sir, he's awake. Julius is awake".
Ronald informed me.

I immediately went to see him.

"Finally,  you are awake, you know I missed you this two weeks."
I announced.

The confusion on his face was evident.

He kept on looking around like he didn't know where he was.

"W-who are-e you,  and where a-am I". He asked.

"Enough acting Julius, don't play that crap and come with me". I replied irritated by his childish games.

"Who is Julius, where am I? "  he asked again  and I started to realize that he wasn't acting.

"You really dont know who are Huh? ".

I asked again to clarify.

"How many times do I have to say it,  I don't know! ".
He yelled at me.

This is a great opportunity,  with a man like Julius working for me,  I will be unstoppable.

"Well , you are Ernesto de la Cruize -,

My son.

Santiago's P.O.V

"guys  , come down quickly. I think have a lead on where Julius might be".

I yelled exited. It's been over two weeks since Julius went MIA.

We have searched and searched but to no avail.

I just got a call ftom Luciano.  He's been helping me a lot to find his brother.

"The day Julius was flying to Hawaii,  his jet was hijacked as we already know.  That same jet took off yesterday form this exact location " I said pointing to my laptop screen on the address that read
'Elizabeth,  2nd lane street,  Crawford Afghanistan '.

"This means that this is the -"

"Exact location Julius was taken.", cardi cut me off.

"This makes no sense,  for all we know,  Julius might be dead. Why is it now the jet is being found, let's just move on and forg-".

Blake didn't get to finish that statement because in an instant,  Justin's fingers wrapped around his neck lifting him off the ground.

"If you ever make a statement like that again Blakeley Armstrong,  I'll forget we are in the same gang and I'll rip your heart out and shove it up your-".

"That's enough Justin,  I think Blake has learnt his lesson.  Now leave him. "
She instructed and Justin let go making Blake who was blue in the face cough out blood.

"Back to the main issue,  Me, Cardi , Justin and my wife will be going to Afghanistan while the rest stay and Handel the gang."

"Your wife is in the Netherlands,  how's she gonna get here before -".

As if on cue Imelda Gonzalez,  my lovely wife barged in.  "what's up amigos,  Elda in the spot and is popping tonight."

"

She waltzed towards me and planted a short kiss on my lips.

"We are leaving to Afghanistan in two hours.  Imelda, you come with me let me brief you on everything thing. "

Marcello's POV
"what? , your son.  How?  If I'm your sin,  where is mom and siblings."

I walked towards him and crouched down by the bed putting on a fake sympathetic look.

"Lister son,  you all were coming from Hawaii except me because I was already here obviously ".

I paused with a dramatic sigh.

"Continue" he urged me.

"The flight was hijacked.  Unknowing to the hijackers that were  sent by Santiago Gonzalez, the flight had turbulence and they took all the parachutes and jumped out before the plane crashed. You were the only survivor but you hit your head pretty badly, that's why you remember nothing son.  I'm so sorry "

I said with fake sobs.

" Don't worry dad,  we will get revenge in the so called Santiago Gonzalez.  Don't worry . " jul- Eduardo assured me and I nodded sadly  doing a happy dance in my head.  Let the war games and blood shed begin Santiago.

I'm prepared.

====
Hello loved,  lovely plot twist  I know.

Less than half of the book is done know. I'll update faster if you vote and or comment. 

Love  you.

Check out this funny Ghanaian and his hilarious song 😆😆😆😂😅😄😃