Unexpected

I was started awake in my sleep,  I got up and bam I fell back down due to the plane going down fast.

I ran to the cock pit just to see the pilot with a bullet hole on the head.

I know how to stair a plane so I stepped my self in just to see they the gas tank was empty.

"Fuck! " I yelled and UN strapped my self.

This can't be a coincidence,  someone is on my plane. No wonder it was delayed.

The plane was going down with the nose making me fall back.  My head struck the wall making the fire extinguisher smash in my head.

I opened my eyes and saw three blury figures standing in front of me.

I shook my head and some warm liquid flowed down my face. Blood.

I focused my breathing and stood up holding the wall for support.

I focused my sight on the three figures.

One unknown,  Ridjer and Riley.

'y-you b-betrayed m-m-me Ridjer'.  I managed to croak out fighting back the darkness that was taking over me. 

I wobbled forward and wrapped my fingers, around his neck squeezing it with as much force that I can muster which was not much since he punched me in  the face making me fall back. 

"why Ridjer, I treated you like my brother " I yelled at him I noticed Riley was sitting on the lap of the guy I don't know 

" Don't feed me that crap julius"
He yelled in my face. 

"years,  you have cast me down,  you turned my own brother against me .
I have a chance to be the best now and I will take it" he pulled a gun outta and was about to pull the trigger.

"Enough! " , the unknownguy yelled in a thick Spanish accent while raising his hand

"Let me kill him boss, he deserves it" he said raising the gun again.

"I said at ease Ridjer ". He said but this time standing up. 

" Release the pipes we closed and stair the plane Ridjer ". He followed his orders and left but not before kicking me in the guts making me cough out blood.

Riley walked towards me and crouched down in front of me leaning to kiss me but she spat in my face and got up laughing.
"Riley, tell me you are not a part of this,  I can't believe it". I was shaking my head frantically like a mad men trying to comprehend that the one I love betrayed me. 

"Well believe it soon honey.  Cause this is not an act" she said kissing the unknown guy on the lips. "

"Well it's time I introduced my self,  I'm Marcello de la Cruize. Leader of Black Hood Confraternity BHC for short. " he introduced himself .

"I don't mother fucking care bitch what do you want". I spat at him.

" well,  I want you Julius Morreti . I want your life.  Julius,  you are the only one standing between my and total domination of the black world and I want you out "

"you know,  it will be much easier if you work with me and we make more money right? " I inquired like it was the most obvious things in the world 

"I demand respect.  You claim you own the biggest mafia in the world. Look Julius I run something bigger than a mafia,  I run a cartel.  A combination of mafia and gangs even frats. We are not mates.

He said pointing his walking cane at me

" Your wish is not my command you outdated mutt.  Make way for the new generation " I said at him smirking and got up.

"A stubborn one,  I'm prepared " he laughed menacinly at me.

Soon I felt something pierce my neck but I pulled it out and examined it

"Seriously, a dart" I said my eyes droopy. 

I fell down when I tried standing up again I fell twice as hard and banged my head on the floor just by Marcello's feet.

"Good night julius,  see you in Afghanistan " then the foot of his walking cane connected with my head but I fought to stay awake. 

I wobbled up to my feet and landed a weak punch on Marcello but he hit me with his  cane twice at hard . After minutes of struggling,  I finally gave in and let the darkness engulf me.

=====
MARCELLO'S P. O. V
He walked right into my trap, poor sucker thought he was on top of the world,  I hacked Luciano's phone and called the sucker.

He's a fighter,  I give him props for that.  I shot him with my dart but he still managed to punch me,  quite painfully I might add.

"Victoria, come give your king a kiss". I said as the supposed Riley, she isn't Riley she is my Victoria Di lambordi, MI Amo.

I love her to the moon and back,  it tore me to pieces when he kissed her because of the plan so I had to act fast.

Yes,  I'm the unknown POV. 

I offered Ridjer something he couldn't resist and he accepted six months ago and I got all the information I needed .

"Turn this plane around,  we are going to Afghanistan HQ base."

I said stepping into the cockpit staring into the dark sky and smiling at my victory 

Santiago and the rest of his gang will come for him and I have that covered already.

Three hours later,  we arrived at my private hanger.

Ridjer hoisted an unconscious Julius roughly over his shoulder.  He is going to be knocked out for a while because he used up all of his potential energy.

I ordered for him to be tied up tight and put in the trunk because that man is very unpredictable. 

Soon enough we arrived at Elizabeth (my house)

"put him in the dirtiest basement dungeon you can find "  I instructed one of my men outside

"put him in the dirtiest basement dungeon you can find "  I instructed one of my men outside. He picked Julius up and left 

When you wake up Julius you won't know how this plot twist happened .

PS;  blame the author  .

======
Hey my loves,  Ive had a lack of motivation so..   Sorry for the short and late chapter..

Please vote and comment  .

I've made so many plot holes that I don't know how to fill.

BYE..............