The Beginning Of The End

Santiago's POV

We just landed in Afghanistan and are boarding the car to the location of Jul's plane. We all have our fingers crossed and hope is written on our faces, well exept Blake. I see uncertainty flash through his eyes and I'm starting to get why.

The location is completely empty. It's deserted green land.

"It's a trap" Justin whispers.
Before I could say any thing someone claps from a near distance.

"Welcome, I thought you weren't gonna show, took you long enough ".

The dude with the walking cane commented. Who still uses walking canes. That's dumb.

"How rude of me. I'm Marcello de la Cruize. This is mío amore si Victoria .
I'm the leader of the Black Hood Confraternity BHC for short. It's not a gang but a cartel. You know what that is I presume-".

"Where is Julius?" I cut off his nonsensical, idiotic and cocky blabbering.

"I was getting to that you impatient mutt. I believe I have some one you would like to meet "

"Who are you and what are you talking about ".

I inquired standing taller with one hand on my gun. I signal the rest guys to ready their arms in case something goes the wrong way.

"I believe I've introduced my self and Iof I were you, I'd instruct you and your buddies not to try any funny business with those guns or I'll be forced to end you. "

He says the last part smugly.

"Oh yeah" I take out my gun. "You in what fucking army. It's four against one. "

"You think that because you are not observant and you are ignorant "

How makes a jester with his hands "Look behind you amigo, you are greatly out numbered"

I take a look behind and sure enough, they are over ten dozen men pointing take guns at us. That means he doesn't wanna kill is. Thank God.

"By the way" Marcel or what the duck his name is catches my attention .

"Alejandro puedes salir ahora" He called out.

"Si padre". That voice, that's Juls.

He came out form the car Marcello is leaning on .

"Julius, what is this let's go."
"Cállate Santiago, mataste ami madre ¿crees qué no se que te matare"
He's spitting otter bull shot right now. What's the deal with I killed his mom. What's going on.

"de que mierda hablas Julius, stop this madness and let's go , what has gotten int you, I'm Santiago Gonzalez your second in command, you gang needs you let's go".

I tried to grab his hand but be punched me in the jaw and I tumbled to the ground .

"What the duck have you done to him you bastard" Justin said sprinting towards Marcello .

Before he could get there, Julius shot him twice with him that cane out of no where and not a taker gun but a pistol with real bullets.