Shoot Out

We arrived at the ball like twenty minutes before time but it was already packed with nobles from hundreds of gangs in the world.

Did I mention that mine was the biggest of all.

We all cut the line and people started yelling profanities at us but I shot them a glare that silenced them all.

The bouncer checked for our name and it was on the VIP list and we were allowed to enter.

Miguel De Mayo, the half Mexican and French man that owns the biggest gang in Mexico. Mine's bigger anyway.

He welcomed us with open arms and took us to the VIP area where only Franciõis lę Kumangande was. He is the boss of the biggest gang in France .

Other miniature gangs like Twilight Saga, Rontown and liezon were in the normal section sipping wine or just discussing about gang related issues.

It was time for the proper starting of the event. Miguel climbed up the stage and hit his glass to grab our attention.

I suddenly lost I interest in what the fuck he was saying.
I decided to look around.
My eyes fell on Briteny Ocassio. My ex girlfriend that sold me out too the police for dealing drugs.

You know by ex I mean highschool junior ex. What, don't blame me.

I didnt date much. In fact she was my only girlfriend in highschool and currently, well until I ask Riley on her birthday.

I didn't realize that he had stopped talking when people started dancing to an upbeat song.

Are those even allowed in these formal gatherings. Anyway, I better show off some of my dancing skills.

Let's do this.

I took off my jacket, tie and rolled up my sleeve then jumped on the dance floor gaining every body's attention.

I killed the beatz and some dude from a random gang decided to challenge me to a dance off. Wrong choice buddy.

I let him go first and he built me with the sprinkler cabbage patch, then I supplied my bullet stopper.

He dropped a pretty cool move and I was quite sure impressed but I did it better with my mm360 killer wave.

He danced again and I was about to finish him with my triple maximum death drop before the annoying sound of a bullet filled the room.

"hey, couldn't you let me put this pimp I'm his place first huh? Dumb ass bitch." I yelled at the shooter before pulling out my gun and shootin him between the eyes.

Not long after the place was raining bullets, shards of glass and blood accompanied with the annoying screams of women that are clearly over dramatic .

I don't like to kill people bun now I ain't got no choice than to implant bullets in everyones skull.

This happening right here is something gangs call a "SHOOT OUT".

I most definitely shot out all of them.
Briteny was bleeding profusely and screaming like a pimp.

I went next to her and crouched. " I would have helped you but you need to pay for reporting me when you're in a gang your self. Ha!, the irony of life."

I concluded before smashing her head on the tiles and shooting her right at the back of her head.

Cardi was kicking hi
every body in the nuts whether boy or girl just Kicking.
Nate threw a table across the room. And that's why he's our muscle outta the plane.

Riley was butt kicking like a sexy Chinese ninja turtle with her turtle green dress.

I kept shooting from behind Briteny's,inital hiding place using herbody as a shield until I rounded up my inner gang and we left. We've helped them enough .

====!!=!!======

After we left the pimps tovdeal with their shrimp, we arrived at our hotel and lounged at the bar drinking to our hearts content without paying. Why? you ask, because I not only own but I run this joint bitches.

Fun fact is that as door and crazy as cardi, she's doesn't drink alcohol. She's quietly sipping OJ, when the rest of us are all wasted like idiots. Even Blake is passed out on the couch, while Ridjer is so drunk he thinks that the lamp is a hot chick.

My phone suddenly rang and guess what. It was my brother from the orphanage and we chose the same surname.
"Yo Justin, how's u holding up in jail. U escaped yet."
I said immediately I picked up the phone .

"Man, are u wasted. I escaped six weeks ago bra."
He replied with humor.

"Then why you not in the gang now Fucker? "
I asked.

"I'm in Toronto man. The business u sent me to finish. I called to tell u I'm done and will be at hq tomorrow at 5pm sharp man. Bye, I need to get back to something. "
And he hung up.

Weird dude. Anyways, I need to get back to my room now to get some shut eye.

I stumbled over to the elevator and pushed the 8th floor button or so I thought.

Next thing I know I'm stumbling into a room full of half naked women.
How did I open the door? you ask, I have a master key so I can.

I shut the door at once and took the stairs to God knows where.

By the grace of God I actually got to my room and stripped naked falling on my sheets.

I dated there for what seemed L keep an eternity before I started drifting offband eventually after another enternity I went to sleep but one last thought caught my mind.
.......

........................................................................I'm gonna be so hung over tomorrow.

====!!===!!===
Another chapter after an enternity. God I'm so lazy.

As a friend here are some tips to stay healthy :
1. Was your hands always with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Avoid contact with your eyes, nose & mouth.
3. Stay at least a six feet distance from people wether coughing or nah.
4. Always be clean and sanitize.
5. Pray always.
6. Vote, comment and share.
Sorry for not updating. Your lovely author. Love always, remain safe, stay away from Corona virus, love life, live with hustle harder, creativity and productivity strives in you . Lilly Singh for life , team super. Goodbye.