chapter nineteen

Warning : whatever raps that's in this chapter I wrote so all copyrights apply 😂 just had to get that out there

Darius

" Damn this is huge foe ", I said while I looked around the venue. Tonight our tour starts and our first show is here in Madison Square Garden.

" Y'all look at me ", Rashad yelled out to me, Trey and Brandon.

He hopped on stage and grabbed the mic. Then he started bopping his head as he paced back and forth.

" I'm about to spit something off the dome, look ", Rashad said into the mic. We all started snickering and shit.

" My name is Rah and I'm coming at you like a rocket
Like NASA my rhymes is outta this world
And my flow can make your mind swirl
Uh! I'm the one half of the Roc Major gang
And we keep coming back with them hits like a boomerang
We're gonna remain the same ain't shit changed "

" But the paper of course ", Rashad finished off saying with a laugh. Brandon and Trey hyped him up. I stood there then I sucked my teeth.

" Let me show you how a real rap supposed to sound like ", I said as I got up on stage. I snatched the mic from him and begin rapping my shit.

" Yeah ain't shit changed except that our pockets are fat now
Let me tell you how we really get down
From the hard knocks
Used to walk down the block with holey socks
We got clowned a lot
Now we living phat counting stacks and taking expensive shots like my gat
Yeah man this is where it's at "

I put the mic on the stand while Trey and Brandon hyped me up. Rashad dap me up and said,

" Aight. You got that one but expect to get clowned next time "

" You can't out rap me bro ", I said with a chuckle. Rashad sucked his teeth.

" I carry this group on my back so much I'm having back pains ", he responded.

" Yeah whatever ", I said. We both hopped down off the stage and walked over to Trey and Brandon. They dapped us up.

" Why y'all never rap like that on y'all songs ", Brandon asked.

" We do.. ", Rashad said.

" It just that the people want a song they can dance to I guess ", I chimed in.

" Oh so y'all want y'all's shit on dubsmash and shit ", Trey said then they laughed.

" Come on Trey you know what I mean bro ", I replied.

" Look just think about putting that real shit on the next song y'all do. Show y'all fans yall can get deep with it ", he suggested. I nodded my head.

" Aight enough about music. Some people got a season coming up ", Rashad said.

" Yeah you already know I'm ready. Two more days. What about you Trey ", Brandon asked.

" I'm definitely ready. I just hope Tyler focused and ready. Any of y'all talked to him lately ", Trey asked.

" Yeah the three of us was just in VA with him ", I said.

" Yeah it's a lot of shit that went down T ", Rashad chimed in.

" Like what ? "

" Shit you know he seeing some new shorty right? ", I asked.

" Yeah I know but I thought he cut that shit off ", Trey questioned.

" Wait how all y'all knew but not me? ", Brandon questioned.