chapter twelve

I'm sorry this was supposed to have been out before father's day but it didn't work out that way 😭❤hope y'all enjoy

Royal

" Everybody listen up, I called all of you in here to tell you something very important ", I said loudly catching everybody's attention.

I took my seat at the conference table and looked around at my employees. I was going to tell them the news about the events leading up to an even bigger one.

" Ok so, all of you guys know that NYFW is coming up right? ", I asked them.

They begin talking all at once. Jozea stood up and strutted over to the board. He picked up the wooden pointing stick and tapped on the board. Everyone quiet down after that.

" Alright so I'm guessing y'all also know about the runways we'll be walking in before then right ? ", I asked them again.

" hold up, they didn't tell us to do these runways last year ", Amy, one of my models said. I have my models stop by to do photoshoots with me to promote my brand.

" Or the year before that...or the year before that ", Leon, my other model had said.

" Right so now all of a sudden we gotta walk them this year ? ", Kevin questioned as he crossed his arms.

" Oh would yall ungrateful asses hush. Y'all should be happy that people wanna have us walk in their shows. About three years ago we weren't popping. They looked at us as jokes. But now they're at our feet begging for our presence and Damn it we're gonna show up and show out ", Yanni said then she started voguing.

Everyone clapped and cheered. She bowed and then she sat down in her seat.

" You're so dramatic ", Leon said then he rolled his eyes.

" Ok Jozea please show them the categories for the first show and thank you Yanni  ", I said.

" You're welcome boss ", she replied.

" Here it goes. The first category is ”Royalty in Pink”. Kevin I already know you got that down pack since that's your favorite color and all ", Jozea said.

Kevin stood up and snapped with every word saying " You. Already. Know. Boo. Im gonna have everyone memorized by my beauty ".

" Damn conceited much ", Leon said with his nose scrunched up.

" It's not being conceited if you know you look good...more like Confident. And I should be able to flaunt what I got and NOT be ridiculed ", Kevin said defending himself.

" Oh calm down Kevin.. Better yet why don't you take a seat so I can get through this presentation please ", Jozea said in a sarcastic tone. Kevin rolled his eyes and sat down.

" Anyways... The second category is ”Moonlight in Luxury” so y'all better be draped in furs and diamonds honey ", Jozea said.

" Don't worry I've got something for that ", I said. As he's telling us the categories I already have the vision of each design in my head.

" and last but not less, the final category is ”Spring meets Summer”. Which I have a feeling will be my favorite ", Jozea said.

" Ok so since everyone is infomed, the show is taken place on Friday two weeks from now. So that means clear your schedules and be ready to kill the runway ", I shouted out with a smile.

Everybody stood up to cheer and clap. I know they're ready but I'm not so sure if I'm in the right mind state. Kaine and i have been getting into arguments lately. Seems like he's never home because of it. Yesterday he went with his team to start the playoffs. I'm kind of glad because I was tired of fighting.