chapter three

*

Royal

I decided to take the day off today and just relax. But im still going to check in to see if the crew finished Celeina's birthday outfit. I took my phone off the charger and turned it on. I went to the contacts and called somebody i haven't seen in a while.

" Aaaaaah baaaby i miss youu", Sadie yelled through the phone causing me to laugh.

" I miss you too babe "

" Hold on lemme put you on facetime ", she said. After a minute or so, we were on facetime.

" There we go, how you've been RoRo ? ", Sadie asked.

" I've been good, what about you? ", i responded.

" Same, Ryan and I miss your ass a lot ", she responded.

" I know i miss yall too "

" How are the things with you and Kaine ? ", Sadie asked. But i can tell she still didn't like Kaine.

My whole family still doesnt. They're disappointed in me for even taking him back. But Kaine and I have too much history just to be thrown away. He apologized and is making things right. Thats enough for me right now.

" We're doing good, he's going back to Virginia beach for the playoffs so im gonna be lonely for a while ", i said with a laugh.

" Girl i feel you, Ryan's going to start the season soon and you know how that go ", Sadie told me.

" Who you in here talking too ? ", i heard somebody asked Sadie in the background. " Royal ", she replied.

" Wassup lil sis ", Ryan said once his face was in the screen. I smiled and waved.

" Hey i miss you a lot ", i told him. I haven't seen him since the opening of Passion Fruit boutique. Which was three years ago. Plus he lives in LA which is really far from me.

" I miss you too. When we linking up tho ? ", Ryan asked.

" Funny thing you brought that up, i was going to ask yall to come with me to this party friday "

" Hell yeah we in there ", Sadie yelled in the background. I laughed at her silliness.

" Yeah we going ", Ryan said.

" Ard its here in New york. Ill have a private jet waiting for yall then once yall get here ill be waiting at the airport ", i told them.

" Aight see you tomorrow thursday ", Ryan said. Once we said our goodbyes i called up another person that i miss dearly.

" Oh now your ass wanna call me huh ? "

" Sorry bestie ive been busy you know how it is ", i responded.

" Yeah yeah yeah, what you been up to ? ", Sienna asked.

" Keeping my boutique in check and missing you and Ryley "

" We miss you more Ro. Aye come over real quick ", Sienna said.

" Ard ", i responded. After hanging up with Sienna, i went to take a quick shower. Hopping out after, i got dressed in some black leggings, a simple mustard yellow oversized sweater with my bulky tan, yellow, and green Balenciaga shoes.

I left my hair in a bun since i didnt really feel like messing with it. I looked down at the karat gold rollie watch that Tyler gave me for my birthday three years ago. I glide my hand over it as memories came up in my head. Shaking it off i put on my self named necklace and my diamond stud earrings.

Since its still cool here in New York, im bringing a hoodie just in case. I walked downstairs and was greeted again by Reeses. I got down on my knees and pet him. Of course i brought Reeses with me. Daddy insist that i leave him at home in Virginia but obviously i didn't want to do that.

Reeses followed me into the kitchen and watched me fill up his food bowl and water bowl. He left and waited at the front door. I grabbed his hat, sweater and booties and put them on him. After 15 minutes of doing that, i put his leach on him and took him outside.

I looked around at my neighborhood in Tribeca. A town in Manhattan. I didnt live in a mansion or anything because why? Its only me. I stay in a nice two story house that has seven bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. I also have a nice big backyard with a huge pool and Jacuzzi that i kept covered up due to all the snow and stuff. There's a nice section where i can cookout at and everything. I just love it.

There's something else i have in my backyard. A garden. I begin growing and fixing up my garden around a year or two ago. I find it smoothing and relaxing. The garden calms my nerves and even spark up outfit ideas.

" Roof roof roof "

I looked down at Reeses trying to catch my attention.

" You ready to go in ? "

He wagged his tail which told me yes. We begin walking back inside the house.

                    Fast forward

Sienna

" Are you SERIOUS ?? "

I asked Royal. We were sitting chilling down on the couch. She took a slice of pepperoni pizza and nodded. I shot up and gasped.

" And you want ME to go to her party ? "

" Yes and i know how much you love her so why not? ", Royal said.

" Ahhhhhhh yes yes yes and a million times yes ", we both begin to laugh.

Ryley was here enough for him to see his godmom Royal until Brandon's mom picked him up so he can spend the rest of the week with her.

Brandon's parents moved up here in North hills while we lived in Cove neck. Both places are in New york and is really far from where Royal stay at which is Manhattan. His family was living in long island but they wanted to be somewhat close to us.

The next few hours or so we just talk and catch up on each others lives. This reminded me of what we used to do back then. I guess things never changed.

Shortly after, we ended up falling asleep on the couch.

*****************