chapter four

Sienna and Royal's party outfits       

       * Birthday drama part one *

Tyler

" I knew she wanted me ", Rashad said proudly after hanging up the phone with his and Darius's manager. Darius sat up and sucked his teeth.

" Just tell us what he said ", he said, referring to their manager. After Rashad took a sip of his shot glass he started cheesing showing off his gold slugs thats in his mouth.

" Ms. Celeina Rodriguez wants Roc MAJOR. to perform at her birthday party tomorrow night ", he told us.

" Damn you know how much press we're gonna get from this? "

" Thats exactly why we're going along with performing. After this everybody gonna be bowing down to us ", Rashad responded to Darius.

" So what song yall niggas gonna perform at the party ? ", i asked them. I shifted in the stool i was sitting on at the bar. Its daytime so we figured why not chill at this restaurant slash bar we got here in New York.

" It dont even matter. When you're the hottest niggas around, people will dance to anything ", Darius replied. Him amd Rashad clinked their glasses and begin to laugh.

I shook my head and continued to look around until the waiter comes with my hot wings.

" So Ty, you coming through with us or not bro? ", Rashad asked.

The waitress came instead and handed me my food all flirty like. While the boys sat and watched.

" Here you go Mr.Anderson ", she bit her bottom lip at me.

" Thanks shorty, you can keep the change ", i told her ignoring her flirting. When she grabbed the money she made sure to touch all over my hand.

" I hope you enjoy ", she bit her bottom lip seductively again and then she walked away.

Rashad and Darius started laughing.

" Got Damn. Yo Ty why you not getting at that ? ", Darius asked.

" Cause she not my type ", i simply said. They laughed again.

" Well you know why he saying that right ? ", Rashad said to Darius. I looked on to see what he was about to say.

" Yeah, cause he still in love with ole girl "

" Rooooyaaaal ", Rashad sung out then they laughed again.

I packed my food up and stood out of my seat.

" Awh mane where you going bruh ", Darius asked.

" I got somewhere to be ", i responded.

" Nah he in his feelings ", Rashad chimed in. Darius begin laughing.

" Nobody im their feelings. I havent even be thinking about that girl ", i told them.

Darius sucked his teeth. " Whatever bruh ".

" Nah im serious, she old news and im tryna get into some new news ", i said.

Rashad came and threw his arm on my shoulder. " Well if thats the case then come slide through Celeina's party with us tomorrow night ".

" Yeah and I bet you you gonna find all typa fine hoes that you can get wit ", Darius chimed in. He went into my box and took out a wing.

" Cause you know we will ", he took a bite out of the wing. I smacked his hand away from my white foam container.

" Aight ill go but only if Trey and B come ", i picked up a fry and threw it in my mouth.