chapter six

Hey guy i messed up on the year that shawn aka Tyler's dad is getting out of Prison. He has four more years left so Its really 2027 because its a five year jump already which makes it 2023 in this book now. I changed it in the last chapter, Sorry about that. Lol.

Tyler

" Aye wassup "

I said to another dude who greeted me. I put my phone in my pocket and put my air pods in. I sat on the bench and laid back. I begin lifting weights as Runnin by Mike will made it played in my ear.

I was in my own little world until i felt somebody tap me on the leg. I glanced up and saw Celeina standing there with a smile. I put the weights back and sat up.

" Hey C "

I said as i took my air pods out. She sat in front of me on the bench i was on.

" Hey Tyler, what are you doing here ", she asked.

" Oh.. im just getting in shape for the season "

" Well your body looks nice already", she said.

" So you like what you see huh ? ", i asked her with a smirk.

" If you wanna know, yeah i do "

I leaned in and said " So what if i said the same thing about you ? ".

She leaned in too and responded with " Then i would've told you that you cant handle me ".

I licked my bottom lip and said " Im up for the challenge ".

" Well if you're serious... then pick me up around eight tomorrow and take me out "

Some men dont like when girls demand shit but i find it sexy.

" Aight, make sure you look real cute for me ", i responded. She stood up and smiled at me.

" Ill wear something sexy just for you ", she said then she walked away. " See you tomorrow ", she walked all the way out of the gym.

I laughed small before shaking my head. After i put my air pods back in i laid back down and continued to lift weights.

---------

Royal

" I was so lost on what to do that i became a nervous wreck "

" Well im glad you came here darling because THIS IS PARADISE and where REAL dreams are made of "

I was looking down at my phone while Jozea was talking to a customer. We were walking through Passion Fruit so she can get the idea of what we're all about.

" And i believe it. I came here to wear a outfit thats gonna have me on cloud nine "

" Well we'll have you feeling on cloud nine, ten and eleven when we get done with you ", Jozea winked at her then they both laughed.

I released a sigh before putting my phone away. Jozea looked at me before turning back to the girl.

" Um, why dont you go with Paige over here and she'll get you started", he told the lady.

" Ok ", she smiled at both of us. I returned the smile before she walked away with Paige.

" Girl whats got you feeling down this afternoon ", Jozea asked.

We continued to walk through the hallway.

" I dont know..i just feel down. And i never felt this way before ", i begin to massage the back of my neck.