Part 9

The long day soon came to an end as Iruka finally finished his explanation on ninjutsu and chakra as a whole. The small class soon dispersed into there own directions. Some going home others are on there way to have fun with friends. 

"Umm Tenro can you stay back a bit, I have a letter to give you" Iruka said just as Tenro was about to go out the room. "For what is it?" 

"All i know is that it came from the Hokage. There was also a package that came with it" Iruka said as he took out a box from under his desk while Tenro walked over to him. 

The boy quickly took the letter and opened it. 

---------------

Dear Tenro Uzumaki. 

I have sent a few people to gather all the scrolls and belongings your father has heft here. We don't have much left but I hope this would be adequate for you. If there is anything you need, feel free to drop by my office.  

---------

After Tenro scanned over the letter, he quickly grabbed the box in front of him and opened it. Inside was a few kunai's and a bunch of scrolls. 

"Thank you" Tenro said in a serious tone as he grabbed the box, placing it under his arm. "When do we get our headbands?" Tenro asked

"Well I did forget to mention, the class is taking there test tomorrow but since you entered so late in the year, you will be taking your test next year with another class." Iruka said with a warm smile. 

Tenro on the other hand was a little pissed off. "I will be taking the test tomorrow" 

"Sorry no that's not possible Tenro, the class right now is years ahead of you. I would only set you up for failing" 

A small smirk formed on Tenro's face "How about a test?" Tenro asked this since maybe if he proved himself then he can stop this stupid ninja school faster. 

"A test? maybe....how about this, I'll allow you to take the test if you can do 1 things. Perform a ninjutsu using a nature" Iruka said knowing the only one who can do this right now is Sasuke Uchiha. 

"Any justu?" 

"Any one, as long it has a nature transformation" 

Tenro looked at Iruka blankly as he placed down the box before doing some hand signs. "Look outside for that what you seek" Tenro said before finishing his finial hand sign. 

A large lightning blot struck right outside scorching the ground around it. Iruka blinked rapidly thinking he was imagining it. 

"I-I guess you can take the test then" The man said before he slowly fell down onto his seat. 

"Thank you Iruka-sensei. See ya tomorrow" Tenro said as he took this things and walked out the room.