Part 7

Guy along with Tenro had a small breakfast at a nearby ramen shop before heading towards the academy. "Now since i have a team to train, we will be doing training only in the morning. That would allow you to have enough time to yourself." Guy said while they walked through the market place. 

"If you don't mind me asking, where can I buy some ninja tools. I am running a little bit low on some supplies" Tenro asked. "There is a weapon shop just outside the academy." Guy said. It's strange, after he had something to eat the man actually calmed down a bit. 

Not soon after they both parted ways as they arrived at the academy. Tenro walked into the building and headed straight to the room that Guy told him to go to. From outside in the hallway, you could clearly hear the shouting of people as they all talked. 

Tenro wanted to go inside but hesitated. "Kids. were all just kids but can i allow myself to relax like they are?"  Tenro did not have a childhood since as soon as he was old enough, he was trained to fight in the wars. 

"Oh there you are Tenro" A man said as he came around the corner. "My name is Iruka. I'll be your sensei for your time here at the academy." The man said giving Tenro a warm smile. 

"Why don't you wait out here while I start class. I'll call you when you can come in " Iruka said as he walked into the room. 

"Quiet down now!" Iruka shouted as he instantly made the class room quiet down. 

"All right, is everyone here?" The man asked in a serious tone. 

"No sir, Naruto is not here yet" A random girl said. "He is probably doing another prank" A boy said. 

"Naruto? Isn't that the half breed?" Tenro asked himself as he stood outside. 

"All right. Do some self study while I go get him" Iruka said as he ran out the classroom. "Sorry Tenro. You may go into the class and introduce yourself if you want or just sit down" Iruka said quickly before he ran off. 

Tenro sighed loudly before walking into the classroom. The class immediately started with chatter once Iruka left but when Tenro entered, the whole room was left in silence. "Who are you?" A pink haired girl asked. "I'm Tenro, Tenro Uzumaki. I'll be joining your class from today"

Some classmates looked at Tenro oddly. "Uzumaki you say? Does that mean your related to that fool?" A boy with pineapple shaped hair said as he pointed to an open window. Tenro quickly looked over there seeing Naruto climb through it. "Wait related to who now?" Naruto asked as he looked around with confusion. 

"Half breed" Tenro said softly while he glared at the blond.