Part 2

The female leader of the small village had Tenro escorted off the island and also gave him a map to head to Konoha. It's strange, after the woman said that the Uzumaki's were destroyed, he hasn't talked. Not said a word. 

He has just kept looking at his feet still not believing that the Uzumaki's are destroyed. "There lying...they must be" Tenro said to himself. He is tired and hungry but that is bound to happen if you are traveling a week on end. 

"Who could have destroyed the clan? Was it the Uchiha's? No there to scared for our seals. Maybe the Hyuga, they have always been self centered on there dojutsu...Dammit!" Tenro yelled as he punched a nearby tree causing the thing to topple over. "Why would anyone destroy the clan! We have only been helping people..." 

The boy slowly fell to his knees. Everything he has ever known was lost. His friends, his parents even his brothers. To say he did not have the will to live would probably be right. The boy faced an entire army with his friends. He watched how some died and how some saved his own life but now he is in a new era that seemed to be surrounded by peace. 

"Are there any more Uzumkai's left? Where did they all gather now? " These were the questions that clouded Tenro's mind the most. Not vengeance, not power but his clan. 

"Hay kid you ok there?" A man asked behind Tenro. The boy slowly turned around seeing a tall man. The man had a beard as well as a cigarette in his mouth. As soon as the man saw Tenro's red hair, he gasped and quickly knelled down next to the boy. 

"Your a Uzumaki aren't you?" Tenro was slightly at shock but simply nodded at the man, trying to hide the tears he had just a little bit ago. "My name is Asuma Sarutobi. I am a ninja from the hidden leaf village." 

Tenro's attention was immediately drawn as the man spoke of the Sarutobi clan. 

 "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" Asuma asked before he took out his cigarette and held it away from the boy. 

"It's Tenro...Tenro Uzumaki." He said with the sadness of a few minutes seemingly coming back to the boy. 

"Where do you come from, I don't know many villages that house the Uzumaki's" 
"I came from the land of whirlpools...I was born there,but the place is reduced to rubble" 

Asuma frowned at this news. The land of whirlpools use to be a very old home for the Uzumaki's. The place is seemingly inhabitable. 

"I am on my way to the leaf village to learn the news on what happened to my clan"

Asuma gained a small smirk as an idea came into his head. "Do you want me to help you get to the village. I'm on my way back to it right now anyway?" Tenro looked at Asuma as if to ask if he was sure but the man simply kept his smile. 

Tenro only nodded before he was helped up onto his feet. "Come on then. I might have someone that needs to meet you"