chapter 26.

New chapter at 90 followers!
A dream, it wasn't a dream. I was marrying the man of my life and I was marrying him today, this day would be in my memories forever. Jade was helping me with my dress and Dominic and I decided to keep it small. I was not liking the idea of being here with too many people. I like small parties and I love Dom. Dom wanted a small party as well, he did not like the attention of everyone pointed at him even though he had been through that his entire life. I don't even care if there is anyone looking at him, because he is mine and no one can take him away from me. I love him more than I love anything.

"Are you ready?" Jade asks me and I nod my head, of course I am ready to see my man, to marry my man and to finally get to call him my man. I love this man and he will be my man. "I was ready the day I met Dominic." I tell her and she nods her head and smiles. "Well, let's get your man should we?" I nod my head and we get the flowers and we start walking.

We are walking to Dominic and Danny and I saw a priest and white flowers. I love those and I knew Daniel picked them, because he knew I loved the white roses. I was walking my way and I knew Dominic was looking at me and when I looked up I saw him looking. His eyes were bright open and his beautiful smile could blind me. "Hello gorgeous," he told me when I was standing in front of me and he took my hand. "Let's start, shall we," I said and he nodded his head at the priest and he nodded his head as well and he started saying what he had to say. But I could only focus on one thing, this beautiful man in front of me.

"Do you take Allison Bonita Grayson as your wife and do you promise to-" Dominic interupted him, "I would do anything for her. Yes, I will take her as my wife. Please William do this quick. I want to kiss my fiance." I look in his eyes and he was smiling at me and I just nodded and William continued, "Do you take Dominic Stephen King as your man and do you promise to be loyal and honest to him, until death tears you apart." I nod my head and smile, "yes I do." And this was it Daniel handed Dominic the rings and they were beautiful, "Now you may kiss your bride." And that was the moment Dominic started kissing me.

The party was going and I wasn't feeling well. I went upstairs and I saw Jade looking at me and she walked up to me, "Hi, are you okay?" I nodded my head and I got upstairs. I started even feeling worse and I drank two glasses water. When I tought it was about to get better I had to run to the toilet and I threw up. Everything I ate was there, "Fuck," I whispered while looking at the ground and I grabbed my knees pulling them against my chest. And I started shaking, what is happening to my body. "Baby, are you alright? Jade told me you went upstairs. You don't look fine, what did happen?" He asked me and I shook my head, "I do- I have no idea, I feel like shit." He was shifting to my front and he lifted me off the ground and he gave me a kiss on my forehead, before placing me on our bed. "Do you want to go to the hospital?" He asked me and I nodded my head, "tomorrow" I tell him.

We were heading to the hospital and we were sitting in a room, waiting. "Mrs. King?" Someone called out and I looked up and saw a man. "That is me," I say and he nods his head and told me to sit in the room. "I will be right back," he told me and we sat down in the room. "This is Mrs. King, Jackson will be your doctor." I saw Dominic shaking his head, "And you are-" he interupted him, "Her husband." And Jackson nodded his head laughing a little along with it. I told the doctor everything he needs to know and he was asking me to lay down. "We will do a view tests, because you could be pregnant, you could have some organs who aren't working and in the worst case there can be a tumor as well." And I nodded my head, while Dom was holding my hand.

The doctor was searching for everything something on my stomach and I was just looking at the ceiling. "You okay babe?" Dominic asked me and I nodded my head, "Yeah." I tell him and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. I was laying there in silence, holding Dom's hand really tight. "You are doing great," he told me and I nodded my head. "Well, I see nothing bad," the doctor told us and I felt my hand relaxing in Dominic his hand. "Well, I am about to change your world," he told us and I looked at the screen and I knew it. "Congratulations, Dominic, Allison, you guys are having a twin."

A twin? Dominic has some good sperm cells. I am not even sure how everything happened and what happened, but Dominic was holding his tears back, but he was smiling with these bright white teeth. We are going to be parents.

I will make  one more chapters! I am excited for the ending and for my new book 'his challenge'. I am really greatful for the 11.7k reads, thank you!<3

Gorgeous (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara