chapter 16.

Next chapter at the 47 followers!
"Daniel, are you ready?" I yelled from downstairs, I knew he was still upset about the incident, so was I but the three of us had to get outside. We had to go outside, "I am coming," he yelled and he got downstairs and Dominic was already in the car. "Danny, are you sure you don't want to stay here?" I ask him, to make sure. "You wouldn't fight anyone, alright?" I asked him and let out a laugh, "No babe, I will not fight, I will try not to at least." He told me and gave me a forehead, before getting inside the car with me and Dominic. "Are you guys ready?" Dominic asked us and the we started driving.

"Daniel stay in here for a second, Alli and I use the bathroom, and we will be back in a few minutes." Dominic told Daniel and Danny just turned the music up and sat back in the car, "Yes boss." He told Dominic and Dom and I just got inside the gass station, to search for a bathroom. "Alli, you got a sec," Dom asked me and I looked up at him and I gave him a nod, "Yes, of course." I told Dominic with a small smile on my face, "Do you know what is wrong with Daniel?" He asked me with a sad smile on his face, "Look at me, Daniel is mad at those boys, he isn't mad at you Dominic." I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss on his chin, since I was too small to get to his lips. But Dominic lifted me and he gave me a kiss on my lips, "You are really small, you know," he told me and let out a laugh, "Like I didn't know that yet," he let out a laugh as well.

We walked back to Dominic's car we saw Daniel talking to a guy, but he looked mad and there were three guys and just Daniel. "What the hell," I say and I turn up to Daniel and I see one of the guy planning on hitting him, "I think the fuck not," I yelled and the guy turned around and he just smirked at me, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I asked him and Dominic just held me back a little, I think to protect me. "I got this Dom," I said and he didn't let me go, "Baby, I am not letting you go over there, I will." He switched from our positions, he was in front of me right now, "Dominic," one of the guys said. "Get the fuck out of here, Brian. Right now, before I break your nuts." The guys walked away from Daniel and Daniel had a little scar in his lip. "Are you okay, Danny?" I asked him and he just looked at both of us, "Of fucking course, I am always fine right?" And with that he got back inside the car.

The ride back was quiet, really quiet. It was that awkward quiet, I hate this. "Can we not do this?" I ask them, "Do what Alli?" Dominic asked and he knew exactly what I was talking about, "Crap the shit Dominic, this awkward silence." I heard Daniel let out a growl, "You want to say something, just spit it out Daniel." Dominic told him and I heard him taking a deep breath, "You don't have to protect me, you and I both know I am much more than you are." I heard Dominic laugh, "Yeah, only with the fighting brother, but you are agressive and I am not. I can actually control myself," he said with a hint. "You wanna say some Dom, spit it out." Daniel used Dominic's words against him, "You do not control yourself, Daniel. I get the fact you are upset with the guy who tried to Allison, but that isn't giving you a free pass on being a fuckhead."

We got to their house and Dominic got out of the car and didn't look back, while getting inside the house. "Daniel," I say and he turns around, "Danny, you are my best friend, don't act like this, I have already been trough enough, I can't lose you as well." I told him and before I walked away I have him a kiss on his cheek. I have to get to Dominic, because he is mad, angry, I saw the anger in his eyes, but there was sadness as well.

"Dom?" I called out softly, I knocked on his door and there was nothing. I opened the door and Dominic stood right in front of me, "What can I help you with babe?" He asked me and I just at him confused "You don't have to hide your feelings, you were angry Dominic," I said while squeezing his bicep, "You don't know how bad I want you, everything about you Allison." He said and I didn't know what it had to do with this, but he grabbed me and pushed me softly against his door while kissing my neck, leaving marks as well. "Mine." I took a deep breath and I grabbed his cheeks between my hands while looking in his eyes, "I am ready if you are," I told him and I saw the shook in his eyes, yes that is right Dominic, I want you as bad as you want me, "I want you, now." He looked down at me, "Are you sure Allison, we can wait until you are ready, you don't have to do this for me." He told me and I placed my hand on his mouth, "I want this, I do I am sure one hunderd precent, you will be my first, I want you to be my first." I told him and he started kissing my lips again.

Thank you so much for the 2.6k reads on this story, I am really greatful for every single one. My next chapter will be at the 47 followers. Guess what I only need a few more followers for the book name reveal! 50 followers is the goal!!