chapter 27.

Last chapter! Starting 'his challenge' at the 95 followers!
"Hunter! Don't eat the cake baby!" I yell from the garden as I see our boy eating the cake we ordered for his birthday. Our boy is turning three today, so is Scar. "Scarlett, I thought you were being the wise one!" I call out when I saw her eating the cake. "Let them be babe," I feel two big hands sliding on my hips, "we will change the cakes, one cake will be for the elders and one for the childern, it will be alright." And with that he kissed my neck softly. "I want a kissy as well." I looked up and I saw Daniel with a kissing face, "Nah, my wife isn't going to be kissing you." Dominic told him and Danny shook his head, "I want your kiss," and I hear Dom laughing before Danny starts chasing Dominic.

We got a perfect life, I never understood the word perfect. What is perfect and what is not perfect? Who decides what is perfect and what isn't? The meaning behind perfect is confusing. I always used to think perfect meant being perfect, having a perfect live everything, the whole package. But when I started thinking about it, this is perfect. Having a beautiful twin, having a gorgeous husband, having my best friends with me, Jade and Daniel. Jade and Daniel being happy together, living their good life. They deserve all the happines and i love them with my entire heart. Who did expect life to be like this? Perfect. Having a house, a family, a job everything. I did miss my family sometimes, but I was not seeing them much anymore, since they were all far away. I did skype my cousins sometimes.

We moved to the other side of the country. In the Netherlands they call this 'huisje, boompje, beestje' which means having it all, having a house, having family having pets, having everything. When we moved to this house we bought a dog, his name is Gabe. It is a Maltese and we love him a lot, he is really sweet and his playful side is everything. We are having it all, we are living it. I would never change anything about this life, this family is perfect. I love Hunter, Scarlett, Dominic and Gabe of course. It is the way I wished my life would be like ones, in the future. The future is now, we are here now. We are living this way, we all are the future and the past, but we focus on what is coming.

Dominic is the best father ever and he is everything a woman like me could ask for. He was kind, he cared about me, he cared about the kids and he cared about this family. Daniel and Jade were living next to us now, but our house was pretty far from the neighbors, which was great actually.

"Stop!" I heard Scarlett yelling, "No! I am going to call mommy!" I turned around and I saw Scarlett running my way, but Hunter pulled her hair. "Hunter Jason King! Come here right now!" I yell and I see him walking my way, looking shy now. "You pulled your sister's hair, that is not nice and sweet of you." I told him and he nodded his head, "I know mommy, she was being a bi- I mean she was being not nice to me." He said and I just stood there with my mouth open, was he going to say bitch? "Who tought you that word?" I asked him and he shook his head, "I am not allowed to tell you, but it was daddy." He told me and I told him to play sweet with his sister before I got upstairs.

"Dominic King! Why the hell are you teaching our child words like bitch!" I yell at him and I see him laughing and "I am sorry baby, I told him not to use them anymore." I was shaking my head now, "well he is." And I saw him nodding his head, "I am sorry baby." I know he was, he tried not to use those words around them, but he still was him. Dominic was the guy with a big mouth. "It doesn't matter, alright? Just try it, I love you." I tell him before kissing him. "I love you baby, so fucking much." And I couldn't help but laugh, there is nothing I can chance about this boy, he will always be using those words and I don't even fucking care. I love him and he loves me, end of this beautiful story, our beautiful life.

The end.

I hope you guys enjoyed it, because I did. This has been one hell of a ride and I loved it. I am currently writing my new BOOK, yes you heard that right BOOK. I am not writing a simple story, I am actually writing a book based on my life and soccer players. There will be four books in this serie and I will publish it when I reach the 95 followers on Wattpad. I love you guys and thank you for this amazing rollercoaster, it has been one hell of a rollercoaster and I loved it so much!

Thank you for the 14k+ reads!

!!HIS CHALLENGE IS OUT!!
I UPLOADED CHAPTER FOUR!