chapter 6.

Daniel and I are making lasagna for the three of us, but when Dominic told us two friends in his hockey team were coming over we had to make food for five people, which wasn't that much. Daniel and I were still cooking, and I was singing along with the song by Billie Eilish called 'all the good girls go to hell. "All the good girls go to hell, cause even god herself has enemies." I sing along with the lyrics, until I get interrupted.

"So will you go to hell or not, love?" I hear from behind me, and I see a handsome brown haired boy with some amazing green eyes. His eyes are sliding over my body, almost staring holes in my cleavage, but it is  making me a little uncomfortable. I don't like people staring at me. Or staring in general.

"I haven't decided, yet." I tell him with a smile on my face. This guy is really cute actually, but most guys hate it when you tell them they are cute. They prefer hot or handsome. I look in his eyes and back at the food, before he taps my shoulder.

"I am Brodie." He is staring in my eyes, and he was cute. I mean there is no point in lying, but he got me thinking about all the wrong types in high school. Which disappoints me, because he looks handsome.

"Dominic, you got one hell of a good looking friend. I mean I would totally want to rip off her clo-" He gets cuts off by Dominic yelling at him.

"She is alright, could you just shut the fuck up now and keep it in your pants, okay?" Dominic tells Brodie. I am alright? Alright then. I am much better than alright, I will show him how much better I am than a simple 'alright'. It doesn't surpise me, if he wasn't really interested, maybe he just wants to fuck.

"Brodie, could you help me please?" I ask him. I bend down, and I grabbed the lasagna. I feel eyes on my ass, and I did not mind it right now. I look up, and I saw him swallowing.

“Babe, you are giving me a boner like that. I would like and suggest you to stand up, because I am going crazy like that. And I don't want to touch you when Madman is here as well, watching you like a hawk.” Brodie tells me, while pointing at Dom. I hear the insecurity in his voice, maybe even fear. Are they afraid of him?

“I am sorry, sometimes I just don't think. I am sorry for acting like that.” I tell him, with an apologizing smile on my face. I really mean it, I am using him and I should not do that, ever. I know better than that. I can reach goals without acting like that.

“I did not tell you I didn't like it, because I like your curvy ass a lot, like a lot. I think someone else in this house likes this ass,” He gave a playful slap, “as much as I like it. Maybe even more.” He stopped for a moment, whispering the following sentences in my ear.

“Let's tease Dom a little, because he is looking over you like you are his girl. Don't look now, but I will lift you, and turn you around so you can see it for yourself, alright?” I look at Brodie and I smile. This is going to be fun.

I nod my head, and he lifts me and turns me around, I see Dom watching us. I gave Brodie's shoulder a playful squeeze, before I walk over to the dinner table. Brodie already placed all our plates on the table, and I start filling everyone's plates. Dominic's plate was the last one, before my place. I bend over to grab his piece, and I feel someone sliding his hand over my femur, squeezing it softly. It feels really good, it does. I turn around and I see Dominic looking innocently at me, no single thing innocent about this man. He is gorgeous, his eyes, his tattoos, everything looks perfect on him.

“You look beautiful.” He tells me, his eyes focused on mine. His beautiful grey-green eyes, those make you fall over and over again. I give him a small smile, and I sit down on my seat. Trying to look as comfortable as I could. "Thank you." I say before eating the first piece.

I got many compliments about the food, which I do appreciate. My grandma taught me how to cook, I always loved baking and cooking, it makes me happy. I plan on cleaning everything up, until I feel two stronf hands sliding on my hips, Dominic. He starts drying the dishes I cleaned, and I smile at him. This is really sweet.

“Thank you for helping.” I tell him with a small smile. I don't mind doing both parts, because it is peaceful, when someone helps you, you got more time for other things. And I can leave earlier, which seems acceptable right now.

“No, thank you for cooking. The guys shouldn't even have let you touch or clean the dishes, that is just disrespectful. They are thought better than that.” He tells me, looking disappointed, but right after he looks away he looks back at me, and he smiles at me.

“You are really beautiful you know, but that does not give you the free pass to flirt with my friends, especially not my best friend and my best hockey player. If you care about his legs, you should never do that again, love.” And with that he squeezes my butt cheek ones and he walks away, back to his friends.

I see him talking to his friends, and they are laughing. I let out a soft laugh, and I flop on the couch, before taking a sip from Dominic's drink. I look at him, and he smiles at me. He stands up from the chair and gets closer to my ear when no one was looking at us.

“Babe, if you want to taste me, you could have just asked.” I feel his teeth biting my earlobe, he was smirking. Dickhead.

“Dickhead,” I say with a smile and I try to get up to sit between Daniel and Brodie, but Dominic pushes me back, and I fell back on the couch, “Dominic, fuck off.” I say with a laugh, I start to feel wetter by the seconds that pass by.

“Nah, you aren't going anywhere.” And with that the bad boy started tickling me. He was smiling, there was this cute young smile on his face and I loved it.