little message.

Thank you
For the 57.5k reads, thank you for the support I have been receiving. Thank you guys so much. I am editing this story, along with my new story. I will try to fix those mistakes. Feel free to read my new book 'his challenge'!

DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'HIS CHALLENGE' TO YOUR READING LIST! IT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY.

His Challenge.
If you didn't know, I started a new book called 'his challenge' and I am going to be publishing this book ones I finished and edited it! If you like to you can read it!

'Xavi Parker was the captain of the soccer team, a beautiful young handsome man. All the girls were obsessed with him and even the boys were jealous of his reputation. He was beautiful, and he knew it, but why would he fall for a girl like me, when he could have anyone. I knew he wasn't going to lie to my face, not now, not ever.

"Why do you care?" I asked him, with that same look on my face. I didn't expect anything, but the truth. He does care about me, but I don't seem to know why. I am nothing, I am a worthless piece of shit and my entire life made sure I understood it loud and clear. I have never been the lucky girl, I just knew having Xavi this close to me made me happy. It scared me as well, how long does it take for someone to take this away from me? How long can he handle me and my dramatic past.

I heard him taking a deep breath before saying, "How can I not care about someone like you. You're the sun and darkness, you're my heroin."'