"And you got me just what I wanted. Thank you snakey-wakey. Now go, keep watch. I'm sure some sack of crap will be coming for this one sooner or later."

I hear the snake leave as the hissing gets quieter until it disappears. The heel between my shoulders is lifted.

"I always wanted a pet..."

She kicks me in the ribs where the snake had its tail.

"I guess now I have two."

She comes over and kneels. She grabs my hair again and our eyes meet.

"Now I can make it quick, or I can make it less quick."

She... will come for me.

"All I want is my key. Now I know monkey boy told you about it. So either you have it or you know where to find it. So just give me the key and I'll try really hard not to torture you too much."

I spit right in her face and she drops my head back to the floor.

"Ugh you sick, stupid BITCH!"

The point of her shoe hits me right in the ribs as she kicks me across the room. I slam against the wall before bouncing off the floor.

"Minions?"

I think about three or four people come into the room.

"Yes Glory?"

Glory?

"I want this slayer bitch strung up by her dainty little arms. I want her chained to the ceiling while I torture her."

"Yes your greatness."

Two of them grab me by the arms and drag me over to the middle of the room while the other two prepare the chains hanging from the ceiling. I start struggling against my captors' grip but a strong punch to my jaw stops me long enough for her lackeys to tie up my hands with the chains.

I know we haven't been in the greatest of place lately but it's not like she wants me dead... right? I mean she did try to protect me from the demon snake, that's gotta mean something.

Once her flunkies are sure I'm tied tight enough at my wrists they tie another chain around my ankles to make sure I can't use my feet. I struggle against my bonds but there's too much pain pulsing through my upper body for me to make an escape.

I'll bet there's gonna be a lot more pain to come if I don't get out of here.

"Are you going to tell me where my key is?"

I look right at her.

"No..."

A swift jab to my gut and I'm coughing up a lung.

"Are you gonna tell me now?"

"No..."

She backhands me to the face and I have to bite my lip to keep from screaming.

I think she broke the skin near my cheekbone because I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding.

"How about now?"

She will come for me.

"Screw you."

"Okay, this is getting us nowhere. Go get me a knife."

"Yes Glory."

One of her minions leaves as she walks up to me and smiles.

"You know, you really should have someone take a look at this."

She puts her hand on the shoulder where the snake bit me, her thumb resting gently on the wound.

"You never know what could happen to it."

She applies pressure to it.

I'm sorry Faith. I'm sorry for all the horrible things I did to hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I love you.

I scream.