But what to do? I didn't have any option left. I know she won't forgive me. Ever. I deserve it. I have broken her heart so badly and I don't deserve her forgiveness.
end of Manik's pov

At Malhotra Residence
Nandini was continuously crying and everyone were trying to console her. But they were also on the verge of breaking down but they were controlling themselves for the sake of Nandini.

"Nandu, why are you crying? Please don't cry like this. Cabir has gone to airport, he will get Manik. Don't worry." Alya's voice broke. She herself was feeling so shattered so she couldn't even imagine what Nandini must be feeling.

"He won't come I know. He won't come back ever." Nandini smiled sarcastically at the beginning but ended up sobbing bad.

Shreekant went near Nandini and caressed her hair with fatherly concern. "Nandu, stop crying. Why are you even crying? You have cried so much for him till now, did it affect him even a little?"

Nandini stated crying more hugging him.

"I promise you I will find a boy for you who will love you a lot. He won't let you cry ever. From today onward I don't have any son" He uttered in a determined tone. He couldn't believe that his own son could hurt this girl so much who has loved him way more than anyone.

Nandini lift her head being shocked.

"Manik. . . . . . . . . ." A whisper escaped from Nandini.

"Shh!!! I don't want to hear his name from you again." Shreekant stopped Nandini.

"What are you saying, chachu? You can't say like this." Mukti tried to stop him. She was shocked with his words. She knew Manik was wrong but she also knew Manik loves Nandini and he won't take such step without thinking anything. There must be something important which forced him to do so.

"I am saying what is right. I don't have any son anymore, now I have only a daughter Nandini. That's it."

Nyonika's condition is getting worse with each passing moments. Nandini was still in trauma. Ankita came there to find Nandini.

"Nandini is inside, aunty." Alya informed her.

Ankita came to Nandini and sat beside her. She was caressing her hairs lovingly, "Nandu, forget whatever happened. It was not in your hand. Please eat something. You didn't have anything since morning. You will fall ill."

"I don't feel like, mumma." Nandini's mind was not at right state. She failed to think anything straight.

"Why won't you have anything, Nandini? For whom you are sitting here like this? For that Manik? That boy who didn't even care to think of you even for once. You don't need to stay here any longer. I have seen a lot. You are coming with me." Ankita scolded her. She was angry more than that she was hurt. She never expected Manik to betray them like this.

"Manik did wrong but what's others fault in this, mumma? Manik is wrong in this, we can't give his punishment to all of them. It's also wrong." Nandini spoke in soft tone. She couldn't blame others for what Manik did. They were nowhere at fault, they never treated her differently.

Ankita turned her face to other side not wanting to show her tears to her daughter. "Right. They are everything to you. Who I am to you?"

Nandini let out a breath. She took both her mother's hands in between hers. "Mumma, you are everything to me. What will I do without you? Just give it a little time, everything will be okay. Ask Pari to go to school from tomorrow."

"Does she listen to me? She only hears you. You have made her this stubborn and only you can handle her. You go and tell her."

Nandini smiled a little amidst all the chaos. "I will come in the morning. I also drop her to school. Don't worry."

Ankita stared at her daughter face for a while. She found her trying to suppress her feeling and act normally. She let out a sigh hiding from Nandini but didn't say anything thinking it's not right time to do so.

"Okay. But please have something then sleep."

Nandini nodded her head. Ankita left from there pecking her forehead.

In London
Manik was found sitting in front of a doctor who was looking serious. Maybe something was seriously wrong. "You should have come earlier, Mr Malhotra. It's very late."

Precap: Reason behind Manik's departure.

Emotional? Feeling like killing me? Don't worry everything going to be fine soon.

What do you think is wrong with Manik?

Guess the reason behind Manik's departure.

Do let me know what did you like most about the update.

Bye.

24.06.2021