Prolouge

Hi guys. This is the sequel to Do you really love me Alpha? It is co-written by @izlouise .I hope you like it, ok. This is a picture of Irisa...
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx
__________________________________________

Irisa's POV

As I sat in the car all I could do was think. My life was quite good. I was smart. I was sporty. I had parents who loved me and cliche sibling rivalry with my twin James. I listened as my parents sung to the radio and me and my brother just laughed at them. We were a happy family. I couldn't have asked for something better to tell the truth. We had left Jae at home with Nana since I couldn't take her to my game. She was way to young. I was kind of happy she hadn't come, we'd lost by a lot. I was your typical American girl. Hanging with friends dating someone special. I wasn't abnormal in any way. Apart from the fact I was smarter than people three years older than me. Yet I had to have a balanced life. I played softball for my school and we were doing well in our grade. I'd also been accepted to go to the local university for the new schooling year. I knew it would be good for me as I would be pushed harder than I would at a normal school. I was only 17. I looked up at Sandor and gave him a massive smile. He'd been my boyfriend for two years now and was also my brother James' best friend. It was quite ironic. Mum had taken me to a gear shop so I could get a new helmet. It was amazing and now we were going back to our house on the beachside in Oregon.

"Put it on, I want to see it." Dad whined at me as his eyes focused on the road ahead of us. I let out a groan and reached into the boot to grab it.

"I don't see why I deserve this mum. I played horribly today." I said as I slipped it on.

"Nah, I think you looked hot running around those bases." Sandor whispered in my ear and my cheeks instantly flushed bright.

"Thanks babe." I gave him a kiss before turning my attention elsewhere.

"Gross. PDA. Would you mind not smooching all over my sister?" James whined.

"Let them be, James Charing. They are only teenagers." My mum scolded him.

"Yeah. If you didn't notice I'm the same age as Irisa but I don't have a girlfriend."

"That's because you are a douche." I pointed out and my twin glared at me. As I leaned against Sandor I felt his chest move as he chuckled. He tapped the top of the helmet then pushed it down hard on my head so I couldn't see. I let out a squeal and everyone in the car chuckled. I pushed the helmet back up as my father turned to speak to me.

"You know, you and Sandor remind me of me and your mum when-" he was cut off by mum screaming.

"Donald!" I looked out at the road to see it wasn't there anymore. All I saw was bush. Sandor and James both clutched onto me as we rolled down into the ravine. I was scared. We were all screaming. I could tell that none of us knew if we were going to survive this. My seatbelt was cutting into my shoulder. Trees were poking through the opened windows and I screamed when I heard the windshield smash. I was terrified. I still had a lot to accomplish. I was only 17. I hadn't done anything very bad in my life to deserve this. None of us had. Yet as we rolled to the bottom I looked over to my brother then to Sandor. Both of them with tears in their eyes and blood surrounding them.

"No, no, no, no." I hurriedly whispered as I tried to get them out of their seat belts.

"I love you Irisa. I always will." I heard James whisper. I turned to see his eyes slowly closing and then they didn't open again.

"James! James! James!" I screamed shaking my twin. "Please I love you to much to die! Don't leave me! Please!" I begged as tears fell from my eyes. I looked over at Sandor who looked white except for the blood flowing from him.

"Irisa." He mumbled.

"Yes Sandor?" I didn't want him to leave me as well.

"I never told you that I loved you. I do. Look after Jaelyn please. I love you Irisa Charing."

"I love you too, Sandor Malcoms." I sobbed as his eyes closed and I could no longer feel his pulse. My mother was dead. So was my father. At least they were together in heaven with Sandor, James, Milly and Ronald. My mother's own love was the thing that saved me. She'd bought me something I didn't deserve and it was the only thing that kept me from talking to death. I climbed out of the car, trying to save myself in case it set on fire. My arm and right leg were poking out in angles I didn't know possible. And the last thing I said was, "I love you guys, I won't forget you." And I blacked out.