Pack up

Hi guys, sorry about that last chapter. It was pretty bad, I had writers block so I didn't know what to do. Guess what time it is. Winter break, yay. It is currently raining outside as I write this. Got to love the weather right. This is going to be short but I will post a longer one afterwards. Well here it is,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_____________________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I opened my eyes to see someone staring down at me. It gave me such a fright I screamed. Turns out it was only Tristan. Once I realised it was him I slowly calmed down and sat up. Instinctively I rubbed my head but felt a stinging pain as I did so. 

"Ow." I said and rubbed it again. Tristan looked at me in concern. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I guess I'm doing ok." I replied rolling my shoulders to release the tension. "What happened to Sam?" I asked him and a scowl instantly masked his face. I frowned at this. He looked much better with a smile on his face.

"He is not here anymore." He said quickly before changing the subject. "Do you still want to pack today?" He asked and I stared at him in shock, I'd been out for that long? 

"Um, yeah." I said and swung my legs off the end of the bed. I couldn't see my chair anywhere. I furrowed my eyebrows and saw Tristan slightly grinning. He came over to me and picked me up bridal style. I let out a little squeal as he did so. I was not expecting that, but I wasn't complaining. 

He took me downstairs where I saw my gran drinking some tea. When she saw me she gave me a big smile. 

"How are you feeling?" She asked me as Tristan put me down on the couch.

"My head is a little sore but I'm still up for the packing today. Did you call the moving company?" I asked her and she nodded. At that moment, Tristan came in with my chair. I stood up and hobbled over to it. I sat down and made my way towards the garage with Tristan following. We had heaps of boxes and I needed to get started.

****************************************

"Who's this?" Tristan asked as he looked at a picture of me holding Jaelyn. I had to come up with an excuse.

"That is my brother's daughter. She lives with gran now." I said. He seemed to believe that so I thought that it was a pretty good excuse. Packing up all of this stuff was really heart breaking. I guess it was really showing that they were gone now and I couldn't get them back. Just the thought of it was heart breaking. 

I packed up boxes of Jamie's stuff and I could feel the silent tears falling down my face. I didn't want him to have been gone. I just couldn't stand knowing that we wouldn't grow old together and that time would keep us apart.  I planned on taking all the pictures with me to my dorm. I wanted them there for safe keeping. I would be able to know that they were always there for me to look over if I ever missed them to much. The movers had already come and taken all the big furniture to the storage unit. I would be selling things like clothing on eBay or giving them to people I knew. 

The whole process was daunting. I would be selling all of my childhood in a click of a button. 

I went threw Jamie's draws, finding some things I didn't want to find but some other things were interesting. I found an envelope labeled Irisa. I opened it up and looked to see a note and a roll of cash. What was this? I looked down and began reading the note. 

Irisa,

I was approached by a man a couple of days before I wrote this. He asked me about you. He was Sandor's cousin. He talked about how Sandor never liked you. I was frustrated. I had this anger pent up inside of me. So I began saving. I wanted to save money so that one day I could take you and Jaelyn away from Sandor. No man deserved to treat you like that. I did some more digging and found that he was cheating. I was so pissed. I went up to Sandor and we got in a massive verbal and physical fight. He claimed to know nothing of the sorts, but I knew otherwise. I noticed that after you found out you were pregnant he lost slight interest in you. He hardly came over as much as he  usually did. He told me that after your last game of the season he was going to break up with you. He didn't like you anymore. He told me that you were selfish and never thought about him, only ever about yourself. This was very wrong. You never thought about yourself, you only ever thought about Jaelyn, Sandor and me. Even though you shouldn't have. You are the most selfless person I have ever met. You deserve better. If you have found this then either something has happened to me or it is time to leave. You are beautiful, smart and amazing don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Find someone who loves you just as much as I do. All I ever wanted to do was protect you. Stay safe and never forget, I love you, Jamie.

I cried as I finished reading it. How could someone so nice be gone from my life it just wasn't fair.