Welcome back

Hi, so I am mildly back from the dead. Something big is about to happen. I'm so sorry. I just have not been able to think of anything and I am getting stress in school, so sorry again. Here we go y'all.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_________________________________________________

Tristan's POV

A growl ripped through me as I ran towards the door. My heart was pounding and my wolf was going insane in the back of my head. That was until I heard laughing. Coming from the man and then from Irisa. Now I was really confused.

The man got up and helped Irisa up as she was crying. And she was crying a lot. I couldn't tell if it was happy crying or sad crying. But when she looked up at him and smiled I knew she was happy.

But why was she smiling at this guy, who was he, of what importance was he to her. Was he an ex or maybe a friend I had never met or seen before. I stood at the door with my arms crossed as he was in her arms while she was weeping.

I let out a cough to get their attention and they both looked at me. The guy gave me a scowl which I very kindly returned. I was an alpha, I was not going to let some mere human show me up. Irisa wiped her eyes before looking back at me again.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Donald this is my boyfriend Tristan, Tristan this is my brother, Donald." The jealousy instantly swept out of me when I found out it was her brother. He must be her sibling left, the one who had just been in Afghanistan.

I shook his hand politely before putting my arm around Irisa, I know that it was slightly possessive but I got a scare and it calmed my wolf down. Irisa led into the dorm and her and Donald sat on the bed while I sat on the desk chair.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were coming back." Irisa said looking at Donald excitedly.

"I wanted it to be a surprise and I came back as soon as I could with what happened with mum and dad. I'm so sorry I couldn't come back to be here with you with the loss of Sandor and James." He rubbed his hand up and down her arm soothingly.

"Yeah, well Sandor had been cheating on me for a year so..." A scowl lit both mine and Donald's faces. I hated when she brought him up, not that I was jealous but because of the pain he brought her when she found out.

"Well he was an asshole anyway. I never liked." Donald sighed slightly hanging his head.

They continued to talk on and on until Donald finally became aware of the boxes that were around us.

"What's going on are you moving?" Donald asked and Irisa gave me a quick glance before continuing.

"Yeah I'm moving in with Tristan's family." She said and I felt a sense of pride knowing that soon the Luna of my pack would be living in her rightful home.

"So he knows about-"

"Jaelyn, yeah I know." I quickly added in trying to assert my dominance for whatever reason.

"Aren't you a little young to be moving in with your boyfriend?" Donald asked, it was clear that his protective side was rising.

Irisa looked over at me and straight away I knew what she wanted. It would be a risk but he was her brother and if she were to stay in contact with him he would eventually find out.

"Well you see Tristan and his family are a little different from me and you." Irisa started, she was wringing her hands nervously and fidgeting her legs.

"Let me guess, werewolves. Don't worry I know about you all. In Afghanistan there was a pack that we helped after some terrorists destroyed it." Donald then moved over to Irisa and pulled down her collar a bit so that her mark was showing. "And as soon as I saw this I knew that you had to be."

***************

Donald helped to put everything in the car so that we could drop it all at the pack house. It was an uneventful ride. Donald talked and Irisa talked and I just sat and listened, keeping my concentration on the road.

I pulled into the driveway and we began our way up to the main house. A lot of pack members were staring at Donald and I instantly told all of them to stop. I couldn't scare him off. If he left there was a chance that Irisa might leave as well and I don't think I would be able to function without her.

I parked out front and climbed out of the car and grabbed all the boxes, taking them inside. Donald followed in behind me when I heard a mighty shriek.

"Mine!"