2 Months Later

Hi guys. I'm so bad at updating this. I just have so much on and so many assignments due at the moment and everything is turning into chaos. But guess what today is. It's my birthday, yay!!! Well it depends, it's my birthday on the 31st of July and it might not be that date wherever you are so...This is my gift to you. An update. I hope you like it. As you can see it is based two months later so it should be good, hopefully. Well here you go,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_______________________________________

Irisa's POV

I have had a horrible 2 months. The only good thing that happened was that I got all of my casts off. I was finally free and able to move my limbs. But now my grades were slipping a lot. Having to see Tristan everyday was very hard. I wasn't able to concentrate when he was sitting there. Looking so gloomy, it made my heart ache knowing that what I had done was not okay but I could not do anything about it.

I had had another visit from the home wrecker himself a couple of weeks ago. He said that he came to check up on me but I wouldn't have any of it. He was coming to see if he needed to kill anybody or not.

I was just so frustrated. It was like PMS but for 2 months straight. I got angry and I punched something or I would suddenly break down crying. Not having Tristan in my life was causing major problems.

According to my Gran, she had gotten a letter from the University saying that they were not impressed with my grades and that I could get a suspension if I continued the way I was. So I tried to bring my grades up. And I miraculously did. I applied for Forensic Science internships around the country and finally one day got a decent reply. California Police Department said that in a month they wanted to see me for the job and that I didn't need a job, I had already gotten the job. I was so happy.

But that happiness always died down when I went to school and saw the one I love, so very much. And that Brittany girl was always hanging around him. I would say I was jealous but I can't. I broke up with him, I can not be jealous if he has decided to move on.

And anyway, Brittany had come to talk to me just after I got my casts off and she was actually really nice. Very kind and caring.

I had also gotten into the campus softball team. I was playing outfield but at least I got put on the diamond.

It was my first game today and I really didn't want to mess it up. All of the girls in my team basically ignored me. No idea why.

I was getting changed and there was a knock on the changing room door. I payed no attention to it.

I heard my name being called and looked over to see one of my team mates pointing at the door. I frowned and walked over to the door and opened it to see someone I didn't expect.

Tristan.

I think I stumbled back a few steps as I saw him there. As beautiful as ever.

"Tristan!" I exclaimed when I saw him but he didn't seem fazed at my surprise.

"I know you told me not to talk to you, but it has been a month now and I'm losing it. I don't know if I can go on any longer. You have basically ripped my heart out and I have no option but to sit here and watch you now. I wanted to be there all those times you went to the physio and when you got your casts taken off but now I'm to afraid. Afraid that you will continue ripping my heart out. But it is yours now and nothing you say can change that. You can rip it all you want."

I could feel tears running down my cheeks as he said this. It broke my heart.

I think I just made it worse for him when saw the silent tears dripping down my face.

"Please, do not cry. It destroys me to see you sad. I would do anything to make you happy. Jjst say it and -" I cut him off.

By kissing him.