Partners

So, how are you all? Great, good. I don't really know what to do. I'm confused and I'm coming more and more towards the final plot line. Should be interesting. This is Brittany. It's immortality my darlings.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

"Ok. I'm going to give you each partners. You will study the Golden Ratio. I want an 100 page essay on the concept of it and what it can mean." Our professor said. He began walking towards everyone with a list in his hand.

I could see Tristan looking at me out the corner of his eye. Hoping, secretly, that we would be partners. And I was hoping for that as well.

"Mika, you're with Jacob. Aria, you're with Sarah. Irisa, you're with Elizabeth and Brittany you're with Tristan." I let out a deflated sigh. I was rather sad actually. I wanted to be with Tristan but that didn't matter. At least we were going out. I think and at least I was with Elizabeth.

Tristan went and sat next to the girl Brittany. I had to say, she was beautiful. Her brown hair shining in the light and everything else about her was just stunning. And she was partnered with Tristan. Great. That helped all aspects of my relationship with him.

I turned to Elizabeth who saw me staring back Tristan.

"No need to be jealous. He only has eyes for you." She said and I gave her a smile before looking down at my notes.

"Do you want to come over to my dorm and have lunch and get onto this project?" I asked and she nodded. I looked down at my notes one more time before I half listened in on Tristan's conversation. They were going to Brittany's house. Yay.

Professor dismissed us and I began to wheel out. I needed to get to my art class. It was my first lesson and I didn't want to be late. As I was out the door I heard someone call my name. I stopped outside the door and turned to see Tristan running towards me.

"Are you going to give me a goodbye kiss or do I have to beg for it." He said and kneeled in front of me. I gave him a smile before leaning up and he kissed me softly on the lips.

"I won't make you beg quite yet." I said chuckling and he stood up.

"So where are you off to next my princess." He asked pushing me down some halls and skidding to a stop outside a couple of classrooms.

"Art. Block Makillroy." I said and he frowned.

"Ok, wrong block." I laughed and he began pushing some more.